PDA

View Full Version : Update on DIY keychain gift

cdlamis
11-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Last week I posted the links for the DIY keychain photo gift that many of you requested.

FYI-The company that I listed as a resource for the actual photo charm is out of stock at the moment.

I couldn't find another company that carried them and did some research and finally found one that has the same size charm for only $5 and free shipping.
http://www.artbeads.com/pic-frame.html

HTH~
Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And another little girl EDD 12-30-04!!

loewymartin
11-12-2004, 08:55 PM
I haven't purchased this particular item from them, but I've made Mother's Bracelets with their beads and they are an excellent seller. The items always arrive quickly, nicely packaged and are good quality.

Michelle
Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

cdlamis
11-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I was surprised at their selection and free shipping on ALL orders. I will probably order all my bead supplies from them from now on- I also make Mothers bracelets and baby bracelets too.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And another little girl EDD 12-30-04!!

heidi_timms
11-14-2004, 02:20 AM
Thanks Daniella! I was buying beads off of ebay. The prices are about the same except for the free shipping makes this deal much better (besides the extra time ebay takes-LOL). I just found your thread on the DIY keychains. Do you happen to know what size splitring will work on the keychain you got from ebay? I want to make one of these for myself :) So cute and what a great idea!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

heidi_timms
11-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Bump!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

cdlamis
11-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Hi Heidi-

I just saw this post.

Sorry but I have no idea yet what size jump/split ring will work. I haven't received my keychain yet. I really don't make a lot of jewelry- just mommy and baby bracelets and haven't used jumprings a lot. I plan on going to my local bead store (Beadbox) and having them help me pick out what I need.

I can e-mail you when I know more.

Daniella

heidi_timms
11-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Thanks Daniella. I have a local bead shop as well!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03