PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Outdoor Play house missing screws

jamsmu
11-16-2004, 11:22 PM
DH bought an adorable outdoor playhouse at a yardsale on Sat. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow. Now that it is home, we realize the screws that were taped on, are not there. We searched FP website, along with ebay and amazon and a zillion others to find out where we can get the screws. It seems this product is so old (but in great condition) that its not listed anywhere! (Plus, there is no paperwork and we don't know the name of it). Anyone have any ideas where I can get screws? TIA

jubilee
11-17-2004, 12:22 AM
I bought a LT play structure and it was missing some screws, I just went to Lowes or Home Depot and bought several sizes screws that seemed like they might fit (it cost about a $3). Once I found the right size, I went back and got 10 more to be about $3 more. I think they make the products with readily available screws just for this reason. Hope you find what you need!

kensjen
11-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Do you have any of them or did you lose them all? You could contact the previous owner, to give you some idea of the name of product, year it was made, etc. Then you could contact FP.

Or if you do have some of them, or can figure out what you need, I would go to Home Depot or Lowes. Even if you bring some of the parts with you, they can help you find the right size screws...and you will probably only spend a few dollars.

HTH!