PDA

View Full Version : Sorry...

BrownieFairy
11-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Edited: Sorry! I'm new to this and didn't really know how it works. Message deleted to avoid confusion! :)

amp
11-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Rebecca keeps track of who has been and who hasn't been. She can help each person pick someone to send goodies to.

rrosen
11-22-2004, 03:26 PM
This is a sweet idea but, can I set a few guidelines to save myself some confusion or extra work?

There is no way we are going to get through the list by then end of the year. The list keeps growing every day. I would love to get through the last of the orig. list people though. Some people have been waiting for a long time.

Also, people answering this email should be on the list. Please don't say you have not been brownied yet if you are not on my list. That will just be very confusing for me to manage if I start getting lots of requests for names I don't have.

However, if you would like to join the list, please do. See my siggy for info!

s_gosney
11-22-2004, 04:09 PM
sorry if this is a dumb question, I haven't had much sleep lately! But, what is this email you speak of? Maybe it would have made more sense if I had seen the original post. Thanks brownie fairie godmother!

rrosen
11-22-2004, 05:34 PM
I don't know why I wrote email, I meant thread. Sorry if I was confusing.

s_gosney
11-22-2004, 05:40 PM
oh...so she was saying for people who hadn't been brownied yet to reply? That makes sense now...

tippy
11-24-2004, 12:07 AM
Hi,

I pm'd you.

Teva
Mom to AJ born 1-8-03