PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Brownie Fairy! What a nice surprise!

kitmama
11-22-2004, 11:12 PM
Well, what better way to perk up a rainy Monday than to come home to a package from Brown E. Fairy! I soaked my feet as soon as I could, and love the foot scrub! The honey and almond smells SO good. I'm looking forward to a long soak with the bath salts, the book is nice, and that chocolate silk torte mix looks to die for!! I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks SO much for thinking of me!!

I suspect that my brownie fairy lives here in Georgia. . . am I right??

ETA: Gosh, I almost forgot those cute earrings! I like dreamcatchers a lot- thanks again!! :)

kitmama
11-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Bumping so my Fairy can see this. :)

rrosen
11-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Bumping up for you again

kitmama
11-23-2004, 09:27 PM
bumpity

BrownieFairy
11-24-2004, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry for taking so long to respond! I'm glad the box got there okay and I hope you enjoy the treats!

Brownie Fairy

BrownieFairy
11-27-2004, 03:39 PM
This morning when I was cleaning up some of the leftover holiday company mess, I found in the cabinets a couple of things that were supposed to go in your box! DH helped me pack your box, and I guess he misunderstood what I was telling him to put in there (I had wondered how he got all that stuff into that box). I asked him about it this morning, and he said, "I thought you'd bought that for the guests to have." Whoops! Anyway, look for another (smaller) box from your same Brownie Fairy this week. Don't get too excited, but I just wanted to let you know what had happened.

kitmama
11-27-2004, 09:40 PM
LOL! Well, you can't beat that- I get TWO nice packages from my brownie fairy! I look forward to the next installment. :) Thanks!

kitmama
12-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Received the second installment yesterday! I immediately turned around and fixed some hot cocoa- mmmmm! I LOVE the socks and gardener's kit, and the chocolates are yummy. Thank you so much- what a wonderful gift! :)

BrownieFairy
12-03-2004, 08:48 AM
You're welcome! Can you believe that DH thought the gardener's care kit was actually a tin of cookies? You'd think that the giant label on the side saying "GARDENER'S CARE KIT" would have been a tip-off.

BF