PDA

View Full Version : I need to just turn off the news-

NEVE and TRISTAN
11-23-2004, 02:48 PM
I obviously have to many pregnancy homrones raging and adoption hormones raging...just to many "mommy hormones" raging...

So Kiev is in the middle of demonstrations, riots, potential closing of offices, airports etc...

and then I just see that there are threats to crash airliners in England...

Great flying into England in 10 days!!!!!!!!

I just need to turn off the TV...

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 Baby girl BRONWYN
* Adopting siblings in Ukraine 12-10-04
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

ismommy
11-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Yes Miss Neve - turn off the TV. When DH is over in Iraq and other scary places I tend to avoid the news cuz it will only drive me nuts. I think the best thing to do is keep packin g and preparing and know that very very soon you will be holding your children. And we will be seeing pix - right? You have gotten the new camera that DH recommened?
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

steph2003
11-23-2004, 03:52 PM
I'd be like you glued to the TV - it is hard to watch things unfolding that you have absolutely no control over & that is enough to drive you bonkers!!! But know there are a lot of people here pulling for you & praying everything will just fall into place. I've just got to think you've come this far that it will work out!

casey118
11-24-2004, 01:27 PM
NEVE! I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you to get to the Ukraine to get your new "babies." I really hope it all works out smoothly.

Kimberly

ncmommy
11-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I think of you every time I watch the news...I know it must be stressful, but try to keep in mind that all of us are thinking of you. You will have your chldren home soon...just keep your head up...and yes, turn off the TV.

Did I mention that I think what you are doing is wonderful???

Robin

MartiesMom2B
11-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Holy cow Neve, I didn't know how bad the situation in the Ukraine was until I saw tonight's news. I'm praying that this situation will resolve by the time you fly over there to get the rest of your family in the Ukraine.

-Sonia