PDA

View Full Version : Hardcover Photo Books - Recommendations for one company over another?

etwahl
11-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Someone just gave me the idea of doing some of those hardcover photo books for grandparents and I think it's a great idea. But which company is the best for this? I know people in the bargain section had a problem with one company. Any people have some places they highly recommend? TIA!!!

Tammy,
mom to Lauren (March 2003)

kcimato
11-23-2004, 08:14 PM
We use www.ofoto.com We store all of our digital pics on the site in folders by the month and year. I recently did one of my Grand Son and it turned out beautiful. When you sign up with them they give you 15 free photos and then some free for everyone you refer. They also send e mails for discounts. The current one is Card30 for 30% off. I received mine in about 2-3 days. It's a wonderful way of remembering a special event. It's so much better than a photo album.

Marisa6826
11-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Tammy are you on a Mac or PC? mac.com offers a great photo book through iPhoto.

Other options are www.exposuresonline.com and believe it or not, if you go to marthastewart.com and put in "photo album", she gives directions on how to make one from a blank book.

-m

npace19147
11-23-2004, 11:12 PM
I did this recently with ofoto and was very pleased with the results - very easy and it looked great.