View Full Version : Trish (brigmaman)

Marisa6826
11-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Are your kiddos doing any better?

hugs Girlie!

-m

brigmaman
11-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Everyone is doing better, thanks! Cadie and Brig are both sleeping right now. So I guess I should be, too. Yet, here I am!
We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family yesterday so that was nice. We were supposed to go to my inlaws, but my MIL has laryngitis (sp?) so we opted to just head over to my parents' house.
Things are looking up!
As for you- it's almost time! One more week- are you ready?!

Marisa6826
11-26-2004, 04:56 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Cadie and Brig are doing better!

You know, I hear a Dreizen's donut is a good substitute for a nap if you're in a pinch ;) :P.

Am I ready? Uh. NO. Somehow I don't think I ever will be ...

-m

papal
11-26-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey Trish!
So glad to hear that Cadie and Brig are doing fine.. and so glad Marisa posted this because I missed your original post. Big hugs to you.. that must have been scary going to the hospital and all. :(
Kisses to both the kiddos and glad to hear that you spent Thanksgiving at home.

mharling
11-26-2004, 09:28 PM
Trish -
I missed the original post too, but just went back and found it. Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend and you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving together. I can't imagine anything more peaceful than both kids sleeping at the same time. :)

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little sister on the way!!! March 2!

blnony
11-26-2004, 10:13 PM
I'm glad to hear everyone is feeling better. It must have been a hard couple of day, big hugs to making it through. :D

tippy
11-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Whew...what a relief. Glad you had a nice holiday and the kiddos are better.

Teva
Mom to AJ born 1-8-03

MamaKath
11-27-2004, 01:49 AM
Trish, so glad your holiday went well, and you are all better. I have been concerned for you and the children this week!