PDA

View Full Version : Re: TMI...by bikini line,

stella
11-29-2004, 10:34 PM
do you mean (I can't believe I'm asking this) the area around and above the c-section incision or do you mean the inner thighs? And does everybody have this problem? I went to a girls' school, you would think I would have noticed, but I guess it was just too long ago...

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.

Marisa6826
11-29-2004, 11:50 PM
Well, it depends how far you want to go. A normal bikini line is where your underwear meets your inner thigh.

A lot of people have the "landing strip" or "sizzling bacon strip" if you're a fan of Strangers With Candy - where they take a little off the top and leave just a small patch of fur directly above the area of immediate business ;) :P

With the popularity of low rise jeans, I think fans have been going lower and lower to the point of what's called a Brazilian or Sphynx, where they take EVERYTHING away - even, um, where the sun never shines - front and back. Think postions normally associated with a OB/GYN...

However with a c/s, they shave your pubic bone for a clean surgical field and leave the sides meeting your thighs alone.

-m

dowlinal
11-30-2004, 12:22 AM
LOL!!!! I always think of the Sex and the City episode whenever I hear the term Brazilian wax.