PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE Thank You to my Brownie Fairy!!!!!

mamaturk
11-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Talk about good timing... I just got in from an 8 hour ride home from visiting my sister in Va.
Are you psychic? I had the most awful chapped lips ever, thanks for the lip balm!! I love it... Also thank you so much for the brownies, hot chocolate mix and the adorable gingerbread family cookie mix!!! I can't wait for Reilly to go to bed so I can dig into all of my goodies.... ;)
You are so awesome to send Reilly a Birthday present, she LOVES the puzzles!!!
Did you make the stocking by hand? What a cute idea to put the lip balm in it.....
Can you please give me a clue as to who you are....all I know is the package came from IL. Hmmm.... there is something crossed out with marker, could it be your last name????? ;)

BrownieFairy
11-30-2004, 11:37 PM
Of course the Brownie Fairy is psychic! :) I'm so glad you liked everything and that the lip balm got to you when it was really needed. I got a tube for myself too and love it!!

No, I did not knit the stocking. I am not a knitter (I guess that could be a clue!).

> Hmmm.... there is something crossed out with marker, could it be your last name?????

Hmm.... could be my last name or the last name of an accomplice. ;)

mamaturk
12-01-2004, 08:34 AM
well... how on earth would I figure that out??? Any more clues???? ;)

mamaturk
12-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Still no hints... Come on, those gifts were too good to go without an actual Thank you to the real person!!!

BrownieFairy
12-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Hmm, clues......
- My board anniversary is this month.
- I know of at least one person that you and I have both met/know IRL.

Does that help?

BrownieFairy
12-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Great minds think alike; we're posting at the same time. :)

mamaturk
12-02-2004, 10:27 AM
OK.. I got one.
Brigmaman is who we both know??? Wait, if I'm right.. did you make really yummy brownies in Chicago???? I've heard about those....

Not sure of the other.....

mamaturk
12-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Mary, is it you???? Your anniversary is on Dec. 30.
You are AWESOME!!!! Thanks again for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

mharling
12-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Yep, it's me!! It was my last name crossed out with black marker. I wasn't sure if you could read it or not, so I wasn't going to let you off that easily. :)

You are very welcome!!! I remember you saying you loved Christmas, so I wanted to give you a touch of Christmas and a fun project with the gingerbread kit. Let me know how your cookies turn out!

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little sister on the way!!! March 2!

mamaturk
12-02-2004, 11:56 PM
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!! I do love Christmas so much, can't wait to do the Gingerbread cookies!!!