PDA

View Full Version : To My Brownie Fairy

MartiesMom2B
12-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Could you be so kind to direct me to where you got Martie's carebear? She loves it, she first signed "bear" because of it, and it's a staple for her crib. The problem? World War III was almost broken out at my SILs over Thanksgiving b/c my nephew loved it. He loves the color orange and walked around with the bear the whole time. SIL & BIL offered to trade the bear for Mickey Mouse and they demanded to know where I got it from. Well in order to not sound like an internet freak who accepts gifts from strangers I said that it was from a friend.

Thank you so much.

-Sonia

MartiesMom2B
12-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Could you be so kind to direct me to where you got Martie's carebear? She loves it, she first signed "bear" because of it, and it's a staple for her crib. The problem? World War III was almost broken out at my SILs over Thanksgiving b/c my nephew loved it. He loves the color orange and walked around with the bear the whole time. SIL & BIL offered to trade the bear for Mickey Mouse and they demanded to know where I got it from. Well in order to not sound like an internet freak who accepts gifts from strangers I said that it was from a friend.

Thank you so much.

-Sonia

MamaKath
12-02-2004, 09:48 AM
My kids are crazy over Care Bears too, especially 2 year old son. Which Bear is it and size? I might be able to help you track it down.

What a nice Brownie Fairy too! Sounds like she knew exactly what to send. :-)

MamaKath
12-02-2004, 09:48 AM
My kids are crazy over Care Bears too, especially 2 year old son. Which Bear is it and size? I might be able to help you track it down.

What a nice Brownie Fairy too! Sounds like she knew exactly what to send. :-)

MartiesMom2B
12-02-2004, 11:25 AM
It's the smaller Laughs-A-Lot bear. When I went to Target, I saw that they had the smaller bears, but they only had the Lion Heart Care Bear cousin, and I thought he looked kind of weird so I didn't want to get him.

-Sonia

Momof3Labs
12-02-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm not your BF, but Wal-Mart has some cute Care Bears for $5.88 - they are the perfect size for a toddler. Might be worth checking out!

MamaKath
12-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Email me. mamaslittleturtle @ yahoo.com