PDA

View Full Version : How do you display photos / organize mementos?

KBecks
12-02-2004, 04:33 PM
I need suggestions and ideas for how to display family photos and also keep family photos and Alek's mementos organized.

What systems do you have in place that are easy to maintain?

How do you creatively display your baby's photos, and where do you put them? Do you rotate photos, and how do you handle that?

We have limited wall and shelf space, but I'd like to have at least a few family photos prominent in our home. I also haven't attempted to organize an album since before I was married, and need help in that area too. I'm thinking of making Alek his own photo albums and keepsakes for his growing up years.

Thanks!

JLiebCamm
12-02-2004, 05:07 PM
I have a box (one if the photo storage kind) that I keep mementos in, like locks of hair and the hospital bracelet. I made a scrapbook with the best of all Nate's pics, which was a pain in the butt to do but worth it in the end. If you've never scrapbooked there are alot of classes out there to get you started. For the pics we display, we have a few nice frames on shelves/tables that we update with our newest favorite pics every so often. Sorry I don't have any more creative ideas!