PDA

View Full Version : Godspeed, Neve...

phirey
12-02-2004, 08:48 PM
I got on just now to check and see if you had any updates...and you do -- looks hopeful! I've been thinking of you and your incredible strength, and following the news from the Ukraine. Looks like things are now more party than riot, so I feel better about your mission. I just wanted to wish you the best and ask for a link to your blog, when you get around to it. Congratulations and be safe! (and please drink lots of water and stretch your legs often on that long flight ;-) )

Love, P

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-02-2004, 11:23 PM
We are still working on the blog...we reserved an address but Steve is adding a map and some pictures, I hope to post it Friday or worse case Saturday before we leave. But I promise to share it...
They are real simple to get on, and you can even register (anon) to get emails when it is updated.

Thank you again...it does sound like a party there...I have been given strict orders not to join them...but wouldn't it be neat to say you were there in the middle of things "one day"...

Thank you so much!!!!...many of you all have given me the strength I need to stay postive in these weeks...and I thank you for that!!!!

Hugs,

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 Baby girl BRONWYN
* Adopting siblings in Ukraine 12-10-04
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

jd11365
12-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Wow Neve...I can't believe you're leaving Saturday! I think of when you basicially said going was a no brainer because your children were there. That just sticks in my mind...what wonderful way to look at it. You are amazing...the mother of a toddler...pregnant...on her way around the world to adopt children. I honestly can't think of a more selfless person on Earth. I wish you nothing but the best and can't wait to read the blog...and see your new family!

Much love to you, Steve, T...and the kids!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
May '03

rrosen
12-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Neve,
I too will be thinking about you and your family in the coming days and weeks. I will be sure to follow your blog. Take lots of pictures!

Wishing you a safe journey.
Can't wait till you are home with all of your children safe and sound.

Much love,

Tondi G
12-03-2004, 12:22 AM
Just wanted to chime in here to send all our thoughts and prayers with you!!!! We'll be thinking of you all the time..... I can't believe Saturday is the day!!! Your kiddos don't know tonight what a wonderful family they have in store for them.... I know you will be answering their prayers and then some!!!!!! Can't wait to read your BLOG while you are over there and to see pics of your beautiful children .... it's going to quite a trip!

Good Luck and hurry home!!!!! I am getting chills just thinking about it right now!!!! Oh and No partying with the crowds momma!!! HUGS

~Tondi

kijip
12-03-2004, 01:12 AM
I am so excited for things to go well for you.

And what a historical political event to witness...

new_mommy25
12-03-2004, 02:15 AM
Neve, I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I wish you and your family the best while travelling. I can't wait for you to get your boys.

McQ
12-03-2004, 08:17 AM
Safe travels Neve! This is the journey of a life time.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

wdland45
12-03-2004, 09:05 AM
Neve,
Have a wonderful, safe trip. I can't imagine how excited you must be knowing you are going to meet your new family soon! I know I am so excited for you! I have been thinking about you and hope everything goes smoothly - no complications!!! Can't wait to read about your adventure on the blog. Savor every moment - gosh, this is so exciting! I will be thinking good, positive thoughts for you and your family!

Danielle, Mom to Alex, 12.03.01 and Brian, 7.27.03

MamaKath
12-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Neve, Steve, Tristan, and your awaiting children are in my families thoughts and prayers! We are awaiting news, look forward to reading your blog, and most anxiously awaiting your family's safe return home!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your Christmas miracle trip!!!!!!

Love, Kath, Den, Bobbi, and Steve :-)

Momof3Labs
12-03-2004, 10:54 AM
I wish you the absolute best, and hope that all goes very smoothly and your children are in your arms in a little over a week from now!!

steph2003
12-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Can't wait to read the blog! Wishing you safe travels & all the best!

starrynight
12-03-2004, 11:04 AM
I'm thinking of you guys too Neve!! Keeping my fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

calebsmama03
12-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Best of luck to you Neve! Have a safe trip and keep us posted!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05

babymama
12-03-2004, 12:24 PM
I told DH this AM about my "friend" who is going to the Ukraine this week amid all the uncertainty. Told him that you were the same Neve as the Neve from the WSJ article and he "knew" who you are. We're thinking about you here. Best to you and the family. Be safe!

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

chrissyhowie
12-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Neve,

Wow! I can't believe your journey and adventure begins tomorrow! I know your strength and resolve will bring happiness home safely. You and your family (present and future :)!) will be very much in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love,

mamaturk
12-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Sending my best wishes your way!!! Good Luck with Everything!!!!!

mharling
12-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Neve -
I am sending you every positive thought I can possibly think of! Best wishes on your amazing journey. Be safe, mama!!

Ooh, and now I am getting goosebumps when I try to picture you meeting your children. Big hugs to every member of your rapidly expanding family. :)

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little sister on the way!!! March 2!

wagner36
12-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Good luck Neve - I know that we'll all be thinking about you and checking the blog constantly!

Are you still planning to get down to Yalta and the Crimea? I haven't been there since 1987/88, but it was truly beautiful - I hope that you get to spend a few days there relaxing! Take lots of pictures and stay safe!

We'll miss you around here....

jk3
12-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Good luck, Neve. I'll be thinking about you and your family. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. What an exciting time!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

kransden
12-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I too will be thinking about you during your journey. I can't wait to met your new family!

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

JElaineB
12-03-2004, 10:20 PM
Neve, I was so happy to hear today that the election is rescheduled for the 26th. Is there a chance you will all be back home by then? I hope eveything goes well and that you have an amazing and wonderful journey with your family.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

RwnMayfair
12-03-2004, 11:24 PM
I don't think it sank in until just now that you're leaving tomorrow, Neve! Wow, I wish you all the luck in the world with the trip and the adoptions. :) I really hope everything goes well for you all!

::BIG hugs::

-Melissa

Taran, November 20, 2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/031120/0/5/0/-5/.png
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif - Twelve months and counting!