PDA

View Full Version : send a birthday card to Dr. Sears-- surprise collection of cards

octmom
12-02-2004, 09:09 PM
I got this e-mail today and thought I would pass it along. I've used the askdrsears.com web site for reference before and I guess I signed up for the newsletter at some point.

----
Shhhhhhh! It's a Surprise!
A Birthday Announcement for
Dr. William Sears
As you navigate your way through parenthood ~ no matter what stage you're at ~ chances are that you've learned some helpful information from Dr. William Sears.

Please join us in wishing him a happy birthday by sending him a birthday card expressing how he has positively affected your parenting skills.

His birthday is Dec. 9th. We will be delivering a basket of cards to him on December 11th, if you would like your card included please send by the 9th. Please feel free to send this announcement to anyone you know who also might want to send him a birthday card. Please send his birthday card to the following address:

Diane Sears
24338 El Toro Road
Ste. E-243
Laguna Woods, CA 92653

----
Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

Rachels
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Oh, cool! Thanks for posting this.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Two years and counting!

new_mommy25
12-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Thanks! His books saved me time and time again. I will pass this on.

quikeye
12-03-2004, 04:09 AM
Thanks! Very very cool, I have depended on his advice (esp. when DS was 1st born) and am excited to send him a birthday greeting :)

Laurelsmom2002
12-05-2004, 03:15 PM
BUMP-
I'm sending mine now and wanted to push this up bfore the deadline is up

Rachels
12-05-2004, 03:50 PM
I just sent mine. I made a card via Shutterfly and had it mailed directly from there. What a neat idea this is.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Two years and counting!