PDA

View Full Version : IDSO: Gap F&F code

brigmaman
12-03-2004, 07:27 AM
I know that there are others searching for one as well, but figured I'd ask anyway. I have a lot of credit to Gap and have lots of holiday shopping to do. I probably won't be leaving the house so it'd be great to just do it all on the Gap site. I think this year the codes are one time use codes. Anyone have a source?
Please email me if so. I have lots to trade! }(

mommd
12-03-2004, 11:31 AM
I've heard that there is no online code this time around. You must have the actual coupon and can use it in the store only. I was hoping to find one too. Sorry. :(

cuca_
12-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Trish, I got a card at the Gap, and it specifically says that the F&F discount is not applicable online. There is no code on it, you simply present the card at the register and get the discount. Sorry!

Carmen
DD May 2003
#2 expected in May 2005!

brigmaman
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Darn! I worked there for 5 years. I wish they had some kind of Cobra program for discounts!

ddmarsh
12-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Trish if there is anything specific you would like I'd be glad to pick it up for you as I have one and will be shopping over the weekend. My state has tax on clothing and then shipping, but it still would be a savings I would think.

Just email me at ddmarsh at zoominternet dot net.

brigmaman
12-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Thanks so much for the offer! I actually have a ton of credit, so it would have saved me over to $100 if I spent it all and had the discount. I'll keep looking...

ralu
12-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Probably not the coupon you're looking for, but here's a 20% off code:

20% off $75 or more with Gap card
Coupon code: GCSUPER
Expires: 12/19/04

I haven't used it, but the site where I got it from (savings-center.com) is usually reliable. They also have some free shipping codes.

HTH,

Raluca