PDA

View Full Version : HERE IS OUR BLOG/JOURNAL SITE - I WILL MISS YOU GUYS

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-04-2004, 01:35 PM
It is not polished, and pictures are not up and it is not anywhere close to where I wanted it to be before I shared it...

But if I waited till that was done I'd never share it, so please excuse some typos and some "oddness" to it at this point. Steve posted the first two entries and as I read it I almost changed it and then I got this enormous warmth in knowing that those are his feelings and his particpation in it just brought tears to my eyes!!!!!

We hope to update often...
If we have any lapse know that we are having trouble finding an internet cafe or something...or once we go from referral to decision we might not share much until our decision is made.

If I like the Director of our orpahange and am convinced that any donations would make it to the children I will use the code and share that I really like her...then you all will know that we will proceed with the collection...

anyway I need to get going, so much to do...I could type so much...

I most of all want you ladies to know that you have been my biggest support in this process and know so much more about many pains in the process and our lives than most. Each an every adoption thread and the kind words you have written have brought tears to my eyes...

I am so lucky to have found this little spot on Earth and to by amoung you all!!!!

Here it is...
www.insearchofourfamily.blog-city.com

NOTE it is not an "@" between family and blog !!!!!!!

Love you all!!!!

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 Baby girl BRONWYN
* Adopting siblings in Ukraine 12-10-04
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

vpalmer
12-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks Neve! I look forward to reading your updates about your new family and don't forget to take care of yourself too!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

momathome
12-04-2004, 01:52 PM
I would love to be able to have ready-access to the link so I can keep tabs on Neve's journey. Best of luck, sweetie!

heidis2girls
12-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Neve, best of luck to you on your journey. I look forward to reading about your trip. I hope you have a safe trip and return soon with your new children! Take care of yourselves.

kelly ann
12-04-2004, 02:47 PM
I look forward to reading your updates and will keep your new children in my prayers until you are able to reach them - HUGS!!

Puddy73
12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the link, Neve! Your family is in our prayers! :)

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

jasabo
12-04-2004, 03:36 PM
How exciting, Neve!! I hope you have a wonderful, fun, successful and safe journey and I can't wait to read about your adventures and see pictures!

Enjoy!!

Lisa - mom to 17 month old twin boys

lmintzer
12-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Neve and family,
I wish you the very best on this amazing journey. I will be thinking of you and wishing you a safe, easy trip, and lots of strength -- and joy!

redhookmom
12-04-2004, 04:18 PM
I am so excited for your family. Good luck, good luck, good luck!

marinkitty
12-04-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks for sharing Neve. I just bookmarked it and cannot wait to read along with you as you experience this journey! I hope the travel goes smoothly, the re-election process doesn't interfere with the NAC process and most of all, cannot wait to hear about your new children! It gives me chills to think of them waiting for you to come and make them part of your wonderful family!

Safe travels!
Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png

lrucci
12-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Have a safe and wonderful trip. I will look forward to hearing about all your adventures. Good luck and don't forget to take care of yourself.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

Mommie2MadLyn
12-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Best of Luck, Neve! I look forward to following your story as you, Steve, and Tristan begin the journey to your new family!

aguinn
12-04-2004, 07:40 PM
neve, i know you have all left the country at this point, but i am wishing you the best on all your travels, hoping that all your flights are on-time and have smooth take-offs and landings and that your trips through security and customs are quick and painless.

i must have missed your post where you told us about the "code", so hopefully someone will clue me in as to the language to watch for.

god speed and safe return,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030729/1/5/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif Weaned @ 13 months

tarahsolazy
12-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Good Luck and Godspeed, Neve, Steve, and Tristan!

sbjf
12-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Neve and family I am wishing you all the very best!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Now go get those kids!

SASM
12-04-2004, 08:51 PM
I know that you are already gone but know that you three are in my thoughts and prayers, Neve. Good luck and may everything go smoothly.

HUGE HUGS!

Roleysmom
12-04-2004, 10:18 PM
We will be thinking of the three of you throughout your journey and can't wait to hear the good news!

Paula -- mom to Roley Julia, January '02

nov02mom
12-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Neve- I am so looking forward to reading more and hoping that we will actually get to meet when you get back and settled in!!!!
Kristen

kijip
12-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Bump! Just so no one misses it!