PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say Thank you to all my friends

nathansmom
12-05-2004, 05:24 PM
As this pregnancy is nearing its end I just want to let you all know how much you mean to me. For those of you who have sent me daily emails to ask how I am to the phone calls when I haven't been online thank you so much for taking the time to check on me.
I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow and if I go into labor we will not be stopping it. Both babies are still breech but they could still flip. The babies are looking good and are at good weights. We have names selected but since we keep getting told different sexes at each appointment we haven't told many people.
Michelle (loweymartin) or Sarah (mamahill) will be announcing when the twins arrive. I have asked them to hold off on most details until emails are sent to those of you who have become my closest friends. I promise though within 24 hours of birth you'll have pictures and everything you could ever want to know about them.
The support I had from all of you back in July when I thought for sure I was losing the babies still warms my heart. I can't believe how lucky I have been to find these boards and the friendships I have made.
Happy Holidays to all of you.

COElizabeth
12-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Norah,

We should thank *you* because it's a real privilege to see your strength in dealing with all the emotional and physical turmoil of this pregnancy. I am glad that your two beloved babies are growing well and strong and so look forward to their arrival!

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02
and Charlotte, 11-04-04

rrosen
12-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Norah,
Congratulations on making it to 34 weeks. I know it was not an easy road. I will be anxiously awaiting news of the twins arrival.
Stay well,

momathome
12-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Norah,
Best of luck to you, sweetie! I hope the birth experience is a positive one and I cannot wait to see pics of your new little angels! {{{hugs}}}

papal
12-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Norah!! We can't wait to hear the news of the arrival of twins!! It seems like your pregnancy has gone by so fast (don't kick me for saying that.. i am sure it has seemed much longer for you!).
Take care of yourself.. wishing you a quick labour, delivery and recovery girlie!

Hugs,

kfcboston
12-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Norah -

Congratulations!! You've done yeoman's work, honey - you deserve a million pats on the back! I'm so happy for you.

Best wishes -

Rachels
12-05-2004, 07:36 PM
We love you and are so excited to celebrate your babies' arrival with you! You've done a wonderful job, mama. Well done.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Two years and counting!

steph2003
12-05-2004, 07:39 PM
wow! soon you will be holding those two bundles of love in your arms....wishing you & your growing family well!

houseof3boys
12-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Norah I am so excited for you and can't believe it is almost time. I look forward to hearing about the twins and seeing their beautiful faces. :)

I hope they get to bake a little bit longer and hope for you as much rest as possible until that time comes.

jk3
12-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Norah,

Wishing you lots of luck with the delivery. I'm so excited for you + your family. Can't wait to hear the great news!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

barbarhow
12-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Norah-My thoughts and prayers are with you! How exciting that you've made it the 34 weeks. I can't wait to "meet" them. I wish all of you a safe and uneventful delivery day. Thanks for the update.
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
expecting #2, a Yankee fan, around 5/9/05!

Andrea S
12-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Ditto what Elizabeth said. Your strength is amazing! We love you and wishing you the best.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

JLiebCamm
12-05-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm so glad that things have gone so well for you. I know how long you waited for these additions and how many ups and downs you went through. Maybe our babies will be born the same day (although somehow I think you'll be first...)!

brigmaman
12-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Norah, so glad you things have worked out so positively. Best wishes for the next part of the journey!

pritchettzoo
12-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Congrats on making it to 34 weeks. You have done a good job "cooking" your little ones. :) I hope you have a safe and smooth delivery whenever it happens.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

missym
12-05-2004, 10:03 PM
I am so glad you are doing so well considering all you've been through! I'll be sending hopeful thoughts for an easy delivery and looking forward to pictures of the babies. Have a joyous holiday!

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif
20 months and counting!

lrucci
12-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Norah, It seems like such a short time ago we found out about the twins. I can't believe you're 34 weeks. My heart goes out to you for all that you have been through a lot. I truly hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes by smoothly. I can't wait to "meet" your precious new babies.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

brubeck
12-05-2004, 11:53 PM
Norah we all share in the joy of your pregnancy. Congratulations! I'll be pulling for you hoping the birth goes well (breech or not).

ColorBlue
12-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Norah,

Congrulations on making it to 34 weeks! I know how hard it is. I went on bedrest at 31 weeks and had my twins at the end of october at 37 weeks exactly. So hang in there...in a few weeks you will by desperate to have them in your arms. Take a moment now and enjoy the pregnancy, its something I wish I had done more. Its a hard road but well worth it, my girls are joys!

Please email me if you have any questions I'd be happy to share.

Gamester @ iname.com wihtout the spaces of course. Got to run a baby is crying!!

Tracy
dd Grace 11/01
dds Ella and Madeline 10/04.

jec2
12-06-2004, 12:16 AM
N,

Wishing you the best. I know that you wanted these babies SO badly :) I just hope that if you have two baby girls, you don't completely abandon me over in the layette forum. I need all the boy's help & comaraderie I can get :)

starrynight
12-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Happy Holidays to you too!!!

I can't wait to hear when the twins arrive and to hear names and see pics :). I'm so happy for you guys that you made it this far after the scare in July!

westchicagomom
12-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Gosh Norah, I can't believe the end is near. It seems like just a short time ago that you changed your signature line.

I am sure the time has not flown for you being on bedrest and w/ the few scares that you have had, but you should be extremely proud that you have done what you needed to do/made the sacrifices that you have to get to this point.

I was going to say I am glad that your life will finally get back to normal, but there will be a new definition of normal in your house fairly soon I suppose!

They keep changing the sexes on you? How interesting! Maybe you will get a girl afterall?

BTW, did you have ever find your preemie outfits? Everytime I saw some I thought of you, but there was nothing that ever matched your criteria.

Wishing you a wonderfully easy delivery/recovery and a smooth transition to your new life w/ twins and a toddler!

deborah_r
12-06-2004, 02:30 AM
Norah,

I've been pretty out of the loop lately, but just wanted to say I am so excited for you and will keep you in my thoughts. I hope everything goes smoothly with your delivery. How exciting to have twins!

jubilee
12-06-2004, 03:21 AM
I am excited to hear that good news any day now! You have been so strong and all the while chasing a toddler too... amazing! :) Best to you and your family-

cinrein
12-06-2004, 06:26 AM
Norah,

I've been thinking about you and can't wait for the twins to get here! I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy and speedy delivery.

Hugs
Cindy and Anna February 2003

sugarsnappea
12-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Norah,

I am so happy that soon you will be able to hold your babies! Congratulations for being such an incredible Mama. :)

friedmana1
12-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Good luck with the next few weeks! We are all thinking about you and the little ones. Sending big hugs your way...

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

candybomiller
12-06-2004, 11:47 AM
Norah,

Unfortunately, I have not sent you daily emails (heck, I'm lucky if I remember to change my underwear on a daily basis!), but I've thought of you often. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and you get to bring your two bundles of joy home soon after they are born.

smomom
12-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Norah,

I can't believe it's that time already. It seems like yesterday I heard the good news about your pregnancy. I sincerely hope the best for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and I can't wait to see an update (and pics!!!!).

Hang in there and take care of yourself these last few days.

calebsmama03
12-06-2004, 05:18 PM
Ack! I think your e-mail and my e-mail aren't playing nice together again :( After seeing your response to my post-vacation post about "news" I e-mailed you right away but haven't heard back - please e-mail when you get a chance!

Good luck and thanks to you, too, for being such a great support and friend! Can't wait to meet those boys (??)
Hugs!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05

kensjen
12-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Norah,
I remember when you announced your pregnancy, wow they are almost here! Looking forward to their arrival and the photos!
Congrats on making it 34 weeks, I can only imagine how hard it has been. Thinking of you and praying for a safe delivery of the boys (?) or possible girl...:)
Take care, mama!

mamahill
12-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Lots of love and hugs bag, lady. I'm excited to get GOOD news from you from the hospital. Hang in there. SO close (and did you know you're almost carrying 2 Ainsleighs in there? Heavens, I don't know how you are doing it!)!!

tippy
12-07-2004, 02:42 AM
What a nice post! Wishing you a smooth delivery. It's going to be a very happy new year at your house this year! All the best.

Teva
Mom to AJ born 1-8-03