PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help with my photos please?

ALLEYCAT
12-07-2004, 10:08 AM
I am digital camera ignorant and want to get my photos doctored up like everyone else is but can not afford the photo stores around here. Can I do it with a pic from home?
I will have to email it as I can not get it on the message. Duhhh.
Can someone help me please. Thanks

brigmaman
12-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Leslie, I'm not necessarily any help here. Just wondering, what you'd like to do. Do you want to make cards or a collage, or just upload pics?

papal
12-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Hey Leslie,
If you want to attach a picture to your post.... there will be a link below where you type the post. It says 'Click here to choose your attachments'.
Click on that.
A new window will pop up.
In that window, you must choose the file you want to display. So click on the button that says 'Choose File'. Then navigate your hard-disk to where the image is and select it.

Choose the radio-button that says 'JPEG image'.
Select the checkbox that says " Check this box if you wish to embed attachment URL in the message text box.".

And then finally select the button that says 'Upload File'. It will take a few seconds and then your file gets uploaded. It will show up as a link in your post... but if you select PREVIEW.. you will see it is an actual picture.

Give it a try.. it is really easy after the first time.

Not sure what you mean by 'doctored up'.. did you want to do something special to your pics? If not, you can just upload the picture to Shutterfly or any other card place and create a card there.

Does that sort of answer your question?

ALLEYCAT
12-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Wanting to make a card. I have them on my computer now and can email them (I think) but I want to do a card. With the touch ups and zooming and adding the text. But I am not at all creative or computer savvy.

ALLEYCAT
12-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I am hopeless. I need a show and tell. Somehow I just cant read the instructions and get the photo. There is smoke coming from my ears and words coming from my mouth you don't want to hear. Grrr.

papal
12-07-2004, 06:45 PM
LESLIE!! You can do it!!! Do you want me to walk you through it? Send me an email and I can ring you. You can do it You can do it You can do it!

jec2
12-07-2004, 07:26 PM
leslie,
1) are you wanting to make a holiday photo card like everybody has been showing here in the Lounge the last couple of weeks?

2) you want to use a photo you have on your computer and then add something like "happy holidays" and some pretty, seasonal colors?

3) do you then want to make them into a card OR do you just want to get the picture printed and put inside a regular store-bought card?

4) if you need help, you can PM me and I can see what I can do to help. lmk