PDA

View Full Version : Favorite toddler-sized table and chairs?

mattysmom
12-08-2004, 01:12 PM
For Christmas my dad wants to get 22-month-old ds a little table and chair for eating snacks/meals and for doing little art projects. I'm hoping to find one with the least tippy chairs and with chairs low enough to fit under the Nilo table in case we ever used them with it. I like the star/moon set that I've seen on a few sites - and something with a little color might be fun - especially with red since we're in the proceess of painting our kitchen red too!

Thanks!!

HGraceMom
12-08-2004, 01:19 PM
As you're looking, be careful of the quality of the Pottery Barn Kids table finishes if you're considering one - the veneer is peeling off the edges of ours, and they won't fix or replace it b/c it's a table they no longer carry. The chairs are awesome, though, and hold an adult's weight without stress.

brubeck
12-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Try Ikea. They have the Mammut series and the Kritter series (see catalog because tables aren't shown online).Both are very bright and colorful and reasonably priced.

A warning though: the paint on these things can come off if they are scraped along white walls. Sometimes the white/natural wood sets are better!