PDA

View Full Version : Great ebay experience...baby gift ideas...

brigmaman
12-08-2004, 02:52 PM
A few months ago I needed a baby gift and so I searched on ebay and found a woman who makes custom embroidered burp cloths and bibs. I won a few of her auctions (1 as a gift and a few for us ;)) but wanted to wait until our dd was born to have the items embroidered. Well, I just received the finished products and they are beautiful!
Here's a pic:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18305.jpg
The seller and I were in contact throughout the process and she's been wonderful. I mentioned that I had a thing for pink elephants (don't ask) and that I'd gone a bit crazy with the Pink Elephant Newborn Necessities line at Gymbo and she found an applique that is almost exact. (Top right) In fact, I even went as far as to tell her that the elephants have to have their trunks up (down is bad luck) and she found some! She also included that gorgeous little First Christmas bib free!
I have no affiliation with her at all- just know she's a reliable WAH...well I don't know that she's a mom. I wanted to pass on her website- www.lazyberry.com. Her name is Norma and from my experience, she'll totally work with you if there's something you want that you don't see.
Happy Shopping!

candybomiller
12-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Trish-

Those are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

heidi_timms
12-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Those are adorable! What is her ebay seller name?

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

brigmaman
12-08-2004, 09:31 PM
It's Lazyberry!

pritchettzoo
12-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Those are gorgeous!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

steph2003
12-13-2004, 07:37 PM
I know this is a relatively old post but wanted to thank Trish for the recommendation...

I just got some burp cloths from www.lazyberry.com & she was super fast/nice & they are really cute!

Griffin has decided his "lovey" is a cloth diaper/burp cloth so I decided instead of him carrying around an old "rag" I'd get some cute ones with his name on it - the price was right at this site :)

cchavez
12-16-2004, 08:30 PM
I just won one of her auctions and bid on another! I needed a gift for a new baby....these will be great!!!

brigmaman
12-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Steph and Christine,
I'm so glad you've had a positive experience with lazyberry as well! It feels so good to buy from someone who you know is working from home and actually has a "craft." KWIM?