PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used ovulation or pregnancy tests from Bargain Tests?

kristine_elen
12-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Saw their products on eBay. Anyone know if the tests are reliable?
Thanks.

zen_bliss
12-10-2004, 11:34 PM
i used pregnancy tests from our 99 cents store and it showed an undeniable positive at just 4.5 wks pg. if you think you're going to need quite a few on the road TTC, email me and i can pick you up a bunch. eight bucks a test is outrageous!

June Mommy
12-10-2004, 11:41 PM
Not from ebay, but I used cheap tests I got from a co-op (about 25 cents each) so they might be the same things. I bought like 25 of them so I could use them whenever I wanted and not feel like I was wasting money. It took until about 14dpo to get a positive with one (got one a little sooner with First Response) but I used a cheap one every other day to make sure the line was getting darker!

kristine_elen
12-11-2004, 12:08 AM
I just emailed you.

pritchettzoo
12-11-2004, 12:53 AM
I had good results with the Aimsticks from www.babyhopes.com with Gracie. This time, I used cheaper tests (that were also supposed to be Aimsticks but looked different) from a WAHM from MDC: http://www.bumwrapdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=7 They were only $1 each and are some of the most sensitive tests out there.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

jamsmu
12-13-2004, 08:56 AM
Some friends and I just ordered from www.at-home-pregnancy-tests.com. I hear they're very reliable. The more you buy, the better the cost. (we got 15 at 80 cents each). And they also have OTCs.