PDA

View Full Version : Marisa update Sunday evening! Good news!

rrosen
12-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Hello All!
I just got off the phone with Marisa and she asked that I update everyone. She has been off the oxygen since 10am and her levels have remained at 97%! All her other blood levels are going back towards normal as well. All around she says she is feeling much better, and she sounded great. She will be discharged sometime around lunch tomorrow and hopes to check in to the boards sometime in the afternoon.

I am so happy that she will be back with her girls and DH tomorrow. I know they have all missed her (and she them) so much. Now the only task at hand is giving Hydra her walking papers.

She also said to say Thanks Again, to everyone. The support has meant so much.

brubeck
12-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Yay Marisa! I know you'll be glad to be home!

trumansmom
12-12-2004, 06:37 PM
What great news!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

billysmommy
12-12-2004, 06:42 PM
That's so good to hear, I'm glad things are looking up. She will feel so much better being able to hug and hold her babes and DH :) I hope things just continue to keep getting better. We're thinking of you Marisa and wishing you lots of good things :)

MelissaTC
12-12-2004, 07:00 PM
I just spoke to Marisa and she asked me just to give a quick update.
Marisa wanted to let everyone know that she is kicking ass in the hospital (you know she is feeling better!). She is giving the nurses a hard time, harassing MDs...you know, taking charge the way our girlie does! She sounds awesome and wanted to let you all know that she is convinced all of the prayers and well wishes from these boards have truly helped!

She also wanted to clear up something about her Aunt and the cruise. Marisa said that the cruise was already paid for with others and that if they could have figured out a way financially to remedy the situation, they would have. Her Aunt did not want to leave.

Stay tuned. Girlfriend will be home tomorrow and hopefully back here again very soon!

egoldber
12-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Yay!!!!! What good news! Hope to "see" you again soon Marisa!!!

marinkitty
12-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Fantastic news!!!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png

McQ
12-12-2004, 07:30 PM
YAY!!! So glad she's sounding like she's back to her old self and that she's doing so much better. And that she'll be going HOME!

And hopefully Hydra will be going to her home as well. You think that's hell?

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

jbowman
12-12-2004, 07:37 PM
>Marisa wanted to let everyone know that she is kicking ass in
>the hospital (you know she is feeling better!). She is giving
>the nurses a hard time, harassing MDs...you know, taking
>charge the way our girlie does!

LOL!!! Marisa is getting better! I am so happy!

octmom
12-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Woo-hoo! Great news! Can't wait to have you back here at "home", Marisa! Take it easy.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

kristenk
12-12-2004, 07:54 PM
What wonderful news! I'm so glad she gets to go home soon!

barbarhow
12-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Go Marisa! Give em hell. Glad to know you are back to your oldself! Savor those girls of yours and your wonderful husband, too. And give your mom the boot!
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
expecting #2, a Yankee fan, around 5/9/05!

mudder17
12-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Woohoo! I'm so glad she's back to her old self--that's a great sign! :) Can't wait to see you back, but spend some time loving your girls and your DH first. Oh, and sending away Hydra....

love ya lots and lots,
Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 9 months and counting

houseof3boys
12-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Awesome news!!!!! Can't wait for her to be home with her family. :)

momathome
12-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Woo-hoo! Marisa, we have missed you, girlie! Tell Hydra the queen is back! ;)

Rachels
12-12-2004, 09:24 PM
What wonderful news!!! Marisa, I don't want to bug you, friend, but you know not to hesitate to pick up that phone if you need some help and support once you're home. Thinking of you, and just delighted that you're recovering so beautifully...

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Two years and counting!

momma_boo
12-12-2004, 09:29 PM
That is AWESOME news to hear! She and her family have been in my thoughts all weekend.

I'm sure she'll be so happy to be in the comfort of her own home and be with her family again.

aliceinwonderland
12-12-2004, 09:30 PM
That's our girl!! We can't wait to "see" you!!

COElizabeth
12-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Hooray!!!!!!

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02
and Charlotte, 11-04-04

lisams
12-12-2004, 11:17 PM
What fabulous news! I'm so happy to hear she'll be with her dear girls and husband very soon. Now let's hope and pray her mother behaves herself.

I've been thinking about Marisa and her family all day! What a fighter she is!! I'll continue to pray for them!

Lisa

papal
12-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Woohooo!!!! Let them all have it Marisa!!! This is a wonderful sign that you are almost back to your old self!
Tmmrw you will get to see your babies again!! I am so so ecstatic for you girlie!!

About the aunt... ahh.. what a tough situation to be in for her. I was like 'why is she leaving M and going on a cruise... COME BACK AUNT!!!'... but now I understand.

Now you need to go home and kick some ass there too (you know who I am referencing).. muhahahahaha.

jec2
12-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Marisa, I cannot imagine being separated from my newborn. It was probably pretty tough, I imagine. I hope that your reunion with your beautiful little family goes well and everybody can just snuggle up and hold each other tightly :) glad to hear you are feeling better!

Dcclerk
12-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Those are the kind of Marisa reports we like to hear. Give 'em heck, girl ;)