PDA

View Full Version : SF Bay Area Moms: Mamahill Baby Shower!

brubeck
12-13-2004, 11:54 AM
I was thinking that it might be fun to have another Bay Area get-together. I realized when some of us met up at the Hanna sale at Valley Fair that there were so many new BBBers! Mamahill has graciously allowed us to exploit her pregnancy for this purpose.

I will be throwing a shower for Mamahill on Friday, February 4th at my house in the East Bay. Kids are WELCOME and gifts are NOT REQUIRED. It's just an excuse to have fun and celebrate a new baby. I'll provide lunch but haven't fixed any more details than that.

Anyone who is interested in coming email/PM me and I'll send out the rest of the info (time, directions, etc.) after the holidays.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

mamahill
12-13-2004, 01:53 PM
I am pleased to provide my girth as an excuse to get together! I'll even bring a prize for whoever can guess how much weight I've gained by then. Or how many inches my "waist" is. Or something equal. Like Helen said, no gifts! Just good times and a chance to let the kids run around and play with her kids' toys. And eat Helen's food. :)

mommyj_2
12-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Yay! Thanks for arranging this. I can't wait to see Mamahill's belly :-) (oh, and everyone else too). I'll PM you for info.

Tondi G
12-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Awww Bummer! I wish I lived more north... or you all more south! :)

Have a great time Northern Cali mommies!!!!!

~Tondi (a So Cal mommy)
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01
and lil man #2 edd 5/5/05

loewymartin
12-13-2004, 09:18 PM
A request from an east-coaster who can't make it...take lots of pics :-)

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

macassi
12-13-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm interested! I missed the last get together.

zen_bliss
12-14-2004, 02:46 AM
ROAD TRIP! Tondi, want to do a convoy from so. cal?

say, did picking this particular date have anything to do with an anticipated hanna sale? :P

brubeck
12-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Anyone from anywhere who wants to come is welcome! Of course my house may burst at the seams, but hey, that's okay. :)

And no, I know nothing about a big Hanna sale. Speak up! What's going on?????

suribear
12-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Count me in!

And congrats Sarah!! I'm always so behind with the news :)

Kris

jojo2324
12-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Cripes!!! I'm leaving CA on the 26th...Do ya think JetBlue will have cheap-o overnight flights or something?

I hate livng on the East Coast and having to deal with missed events, staticy hair, frozen car doors...

JulieL
12-14-2004, 02:50 PM
I ssooooo wish I could come! Sarah I'll be thinking of you and sending you well wishes your way!