PDA

View Full Version : Totally OT: In Praise of the IPod...

jbowman
12-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Last night DH gave me an IPod Mini (so I could enjoy it today on my birthday!). He got it in July and had been adding songs to it for months so it would be "ready to go" today.

I love this thing! I listened to it for hours last night, wore it while I walked around the mall this morning, and went out to lunch and listened to it while I ate (and graded finals!). I am totally addicted!

Does anyone else LOVE their IPod?

stella
12-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Oooh!! I am so jealous! What color did you get?

We went to the apple store in San Francisco and I am asking dh for one for my birthday. I thought about getting him one for CHristmas, but I don't really want to encourage him to put something in his ears and block me out!!

lmintzer
12-14-2004, 01:55 PM
DH loves his iPod. And DS#1 loves to listen to music on it too. It made our recent airplane trip a lot better. He sometimes gets confused and asks to listen to music on "Daddy's Palm Pilot". Ah, children of the technology generation!

Tori_s mom
12-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Oh, I can't wait to get my iPod tomorrow! My DH and in laws gave me gift cards for Hanukkah. Tomorrow is payday, so I'll be picking up my iPod then. :)))) I have way too much music...

Tasha

candybomiller
12-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Love, love, love, love, love my ipod. Pretty much think it's the best thing ever invented. That's really sweet that he even added songs to it for you. What a nice guy!!

What color did you get??!? I'm in love with the pink, but dh said no. :( ;)

HGraceMom
12-14-2004, 03:02 PM
DH got one for my bday in September - The only thing that would've made it a better gift would've been for him to put my music on it - what a lucky girl you are!

I secretely think he hoped I'd not use it, so he could take it over... alas, no... This isn't like the leaf blower or 3 in 1 DVD CD tuner...

jbowman
12-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Claire & Candy:

I got the blue (it's a metallic blue). It is so cute! I almost like looking at it as much as I like listening to it!

JLiebCamm
12-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Happy Birthday! I bought DH an IPod for Christmas but won't let him have it yet (he knows he's getting it). I'm very excited; I think it will benefit both of us!

papal
12-14-2004, 05:22 PM
How sweet is your hubby for not just getting you the iPod but putting songs on it for you!!
The design is just fantastic... Apple ROCKS!
I am lusting after the iMac.. i have had the same iMac for the last 5 years, really want something better now! :)

pixelprincess
12-14-2004, 11:44 PM
me, me, me!! I love my IPod and anything and everything Apple!! I need to download more music on to my pod.

Enjoy it!