PDA

View Full Version : Where should I buy baby gates online?

Saartje
12-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Sorry for posting this here, but we're in need pretty fast (Ishie's moving fast enough to get out of sight when we glance away, now) and the babyproofing forum moves quite slowly. I can't buy at BRU because pieces fell out of the box at the register, and I've bought things there before that had missing pieces.

steph2003
12-14-2004, 03:36 PM
I just ordered one from One Step Ahead. If you check the bargains forum there were some discount codes floating around - I'm sorry I don't have it off hand. They shipped relatively fast, within a week I think.

calebsmama03
12-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Yep - OSA has the best selection, but prices are so-so. If you need it right away and have one nearby, RIght tStart has a small section of gates.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05

caleymama
12-14-2004, 05:59 PM
We purchased 2 from babycenter.com when we bought our house 1.5 years ago. I have ordered from them several times and have always been satisfied. HTH!

eb1
12-14-2004, 07:14 PM
I know some people have not been pleased with babyage.com, but we ordered two Kidco gates at different times from them, and they had the best prices, speedy delivery, and inexpensive shipping. The gates arrived in perfect condition too.