PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ Airline Ticket? Please help

bostonsmama
12-15-2004, 11:30 AM
There are always such nice people here. My compter's Windows XP is on the fritz, so my browser doesn't support redirection, so I can't get anywhere on travel sites. Needless to say, I need to get a quote on airline travel from Tokyo, Japan to Norfolk, Virginia through JapanAir departing Dec 22, returning Jan 6. Can some sweet soul help me do this; I'm trying to get my brother home to the US for Christmas. Once I find out a price, I can get my dad to book it online (where his computer works). Here's the website that I can't access. Thanks in advance....I just need a price for those days.

http://www.japanair.com/e/index.php

miki
12-15-2004, 11:44 AM
I gave it shot with the link you posted and picked a flight going through Dallas/Fort Worth. It came out to about $4,415.

bostonsmama
12-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Holy crud! Wow, I really appreciate you looking. We just had to rule that airline out, didn't know it would be that expensive...I was able to call continental airlines (couldn't navigate that site either) and get quoted $1200. Thanks for helping me move forward with that! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY,REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY,REALLY appreciate your help. I'm so excited to see my older brother for the holidays. He's been gone in Japan for a year now! Thanks!