PDA

View Full Version : DH Gift from DD

Lenox12
12-16-2004, 01:09 PM
I don't have any idea what to get my DH from our DD. He already has 3 pictures of her on his desk. I just can't think what to get him and his is the last gifts I have to get. Any suggestion would be very helpful. TIA

Ann
Mom to Emma 10-2-03

mharling
12-16-2004, 02:57 PM
I like to give books that Lane and dh can read together. Two of my favorites are 'You Are My I Love You' and 'Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree'.

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little sister on the way!!! March 2!

August Mom
12-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Would he appreciate another type of photo gift? You could do a mousepad, mug, notepad or desk calendar. Or, how about a handprint? You can get kits at Michaels and Joann, Etc. among other places. Red Envelope has some nice key rings that hold photos. Or, how about an ornament with a photo of DH with DD? That's all I can think of at the moment.

amp
12-16-2004, 03:04 PM
For the 2nd year in a row, DH is getting a Shutterfly calendar from DS. He loved it last year and already let me know he was going to need another one! It turned out great!

JFC
12-17-2004, 07:25 PM
We did a big coffee mug at one of those paint the pottery places. On one side it has DS's hand print and on the other a 'note' to Daddy. DH LOVES it - although I thought he'd bring it to the office, he uses it at home for weekend coffee (which in our house last all morning!). HTH.

Lenox12
12-17-2004, 08:09 PM
Thanks for all your help. I think we are going to go with the calendar because he doesn't drink coffee and he has a laptop so he doesn't have a mouse. Thanks again.

Ann
Mom to Emma 10-2-03