PDA

View Full Version : Who had a White Christmas?

vpalmer
12-27-2004, 01:35 PM
We actually had snow on the ground on Christmas Day in Arkansas of all places! Being a transplant from California I have never experienced a white Christmas. On one hand it was nice, but on the other hand it was kind of a pain as well. Our Christmas Eve with my husband's family was canceled because they could not drive down the hill they live on. I think from now on I may wish for a balmy Christmas! How about you other Southerners and Midwesterners that had a rare white Christmas; how did it go?

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

steph2003
12-27-2004, 01:44 PM
I am a northern transplant living in NC but we headed back up north into the snow storm that hit mid Ohio. All I can say is you can keep your white stuff up north :) glad to be back in my beloved NC where the temps are more to my liking!

babymama
12-27-2004, 02:01 PM
We had a good amount of snow in Houston! I'll post pictures later. It was the first white Christmas *ever* recorded in Houston, TX! Woohoo! DH and I snuck outside to take pictures at 3:45 in the morning bc we were afraid it would burn off by sunrise, but surprisingly the snow stuck around most of the morning. The rest of the day was sunny and warm!!! It was PERFECT!

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03