PDA

View Full Version : Any good potty training videos?

marit
12-29-2004, 08:11 PM
I have some cash to spend in Amazon (and we already have a potty training book she refuses to read), so I was thinking, any recommendation for a potty training video?

Also, I'm looking for a book about feelings (for a two year old) like a face showing sad, happy, scared etc. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

tinkerbell1217
12-29-2004, 09:02 PM
There is a video called "It's Potty Time" that I bought when my DS was training and although I found it tedious, he LOVED it!!! There is also a gift set with a doll and book and there is one specifically for boys and one for girls. I think its called "Once Upon A Potty". He loved the book. We never did buy the video.

Not sure about the feelings books. I have some in mind but I am not sure what they are called!

marit
12-29-2004, 09:35 PM
That is the one book that we have. She absolutely doesn't like it!

Karenn
12-30-2004, 12:06 PM
I reveiwed this Potty Training Video for the Fields a couple of months back. [http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=37&topic_id=119139&mesg_id=119139&listing_type=search] as you can tell from my review, I really didn't care for it, but that's partly because my DS was thrilled with his potty books. This video might be just the thing for you since your DD won't touch a book. I peeked at it on Amazon and saw at least one good review...

marit
12-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Thanks! I might try that DVD after all.