PDA

View Full Version : The Brownie Fairy Visited Me!!!!!

mmaimp
12-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Thank you Brownie Fairy!

This was another perfectly timed delivery. Yesterday was not a good day but that’s for another post.

Today I received a beautifully wrapped box with chocolate truffles, a terrific smelling soap (that DS loves to walk around sniffing), photo corners for my scrapbooking and a neat accordion album. Thank you Brownie Fairy for picking out such great items for me. My birthday is Friday and I’m getting to the difficult part of my pregnancy so this package made me feel better on a week that I feel old, fat and tired.

I have some clues from the package so I may do some investigating and post again when I have an idea who my Brownie Fairy could be.

rrosen
12-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Bumping this up for you!

BrownieFairy
12-30-2004, 02:04 PM
Yay! It got there! The package & boxes have some pretty good clues but I'll be checking back just in case you get stumped.

mmaimp
12-31-2004, 11:17 AM
OK, my first guess is Veronica - BBB id ellies_mom.

Am I right?

BrownieFairy
12-31-2004, 11:46 AM
No. You haven't found me yet. A few clues without giving it all away...

I'm usually found in the Lounge talking about my obssessions (um hobbies)...if you look at the inner box, it will give you a clue for what one of those hobbies is.

I like spicy citrus scents...hence the yummy soap.

My DC & I celebrated major milestones this month. Mine was early and DC's was more recent. In fact, my entire family are all December babes.

I've recently moved (within the last 4 months) from a hot red state to a cool blue one.

My DH is a SAHD who can sometimes be found posting on the BBB.

That should get you going while I think of more fun clues. :)

mmaimp
12-31-2004, 02:12 PM
Second guess is Raquel BBB id hobey. If this is not right I really have my work cut out for me!

hobey
12-31-2004, 03:07 PM
You got it. :) I hope you enjoy everything and have a happy birthday!

Raquel
Nathan's Mom 12/19/03