PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to my Brownie Fairy!!!

kelly ann
12-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Hello!

What a nice surprise I found outside my door the other day. DH yelled upstairs and said there was a box outside the door. I raced downstairs and was so tickled pink to see it was from B. Fairy. DH thought it was my from my BBB Holiday Exchange gift buddy and I had to explain that this is a whole other thing that we do to treat each other.

Thank you so much to my Brownie Fairy for the purse (I love green) and big thanks for the baby shirts and lap pads. I was just telling my mom that I have not bought many of the essentials for baby #2 and I believe I only had 1-2 lap pads from DS (so they are not very usable). It was really sweet of you to send me a gift (the purse) as well as remember the baby. DH liked how the purse had a cell phone holder as I am constantly losing my phone and half the time I don't even bring it with me when I go out. Now I don't have any excuse to not have it with me ;)

Now on to the investigative part...you gave me some hints and I believe you live near me in Chicagoland. I may have to snoop around on the Chicago yahoo group to see if you are a member.

BrownieFairy
12-30-2004, 10:48 PM
(pak right now) that is one hint!

i am so glad you liked the gift!
i am in the chicago area
i have 2 dc under 2 (a boy & a girl)
i am mostly hanging in the bbb lounge & talking about chicago & boston (where i am originally from) and i love to decorate
i am not sure if we have ever "chatted"
i don't know if you will be able to guess!

kelly ann
12-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Does your ID begin with 'S'???

BrownieFairy
12-31-2004, 11:23 AM
YES!!!
Wow, I am impressed!