PDA

View Full Version : Retreat...Day 1

Pages : [1] 2 3

papal
05-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Well, Rashmi...the hostess with the mostest...watched Kayla and Jonah so Jen (Kensjen) and I could actually see the city. (BTW, this was after a fabulous CD lesson from Rashmi's DH...who Kayla is in LOVE with.) Jen and I went on the tourbus and saw the sights...we had a great time. Jen was an awesome traveling buddy...we got along so easily...and were exhausted by the end of the day.

But we weren't done there...
The locals and early arrivals all gathered at Cindy's (cinrin) house for the evening. She and her DH (who was such a gem) have a beautiful home and would have had Martha Stewart running back to jail crying in shame. Kayla is not feeling well and was a total cranky-pants, but held up until 9 pm. (You'll probably be hearing about us in "B!tching" at some point, I'm sure.) It was so awesome to finally meet everyone IRL!

Today, some of the girls are headed to the big mall... We are letting Leela and Kayla nap today to rest up for the pizza party tonight!

This is of course the short verson...we're so exhausted from all that's going on, so other's will have to plug in details later. We just figured you might want a little "taste" of what's goin' on...

Wish you were here...here are some pics...

Jamie and Rashmi :-)

papal
Well, Rashmi...the hostess with the mostest...watched Kayla and Jonah so Jen (Kensjen) and I could actually see the city. (BTW, this was after a fabulous CD lesson from Rashmi's DH...who Kayla is in LOVE with.) Jen and I went on the tourbus and saw the sights...we had a great time. Jen was an awesome traveling buddy...we got along so easily...and were exhausted by the end of the day.

The locals and early arrivals all gathered at Cindy's (cinrin) house for the evening. She and her DH (who was such a gem) have a beautiful home and would have had Martha Stewart running back to jail crying in shame. Kayla is not feeling well and was a total cranky-pants, but held up until 9 pm. (You'll probably be hearing about us in "B!tching" at some point, I'm sure.) It was so awesome to finally meet everyone IRL!

Today, some of the girls are headed to the big mall... We are letting Leela and Kayla nap today to rest up for the pizza party tonight!

This is of course the short verson...we're so exhausted from all that's going on, so other's will have to plug in details later. We just figured you might want a little "taste" of what's goin' on...

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

papal

mommd
05-13-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Keep the pictures coming! :)

mommd
I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Keep the pictures coming! :)

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

mommd

bluej
Looks like everyone is having a great time!

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

bluej

murpheyblue
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

murpheyblue

steph2003
05-13-2005, 11:18 AM
Awww man! looks like sooo much fun!

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

jec2
05-13-2005, 11:25 AM
thanks for the photos Jamie!!!!!!!!!! Kissies to you all! Come to california next year! We have wine country right up the road and woohoo, what a retreat that would be :) Oh, and are we going to be seeing you over in the Butts forum buying fluffy for Kayla?

jec2
thanks for the photos Jamie!!!!!!!!!! Kissies to you all! Come to california next year! We have wine country right up the road and woohoo, what a retreat that would be :) Oh, and are we going to be seeing you over in the Butts forum buying fluffy for Kayla?

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

jec2

parkersmama
05-13-2005, 12:47 PM
It really looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. It's not nearly as great as being there but fun to see. :)

parkersmama
It really looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. It's not nearly as great as being there but fun to see. :)

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

parkersmama

Laurelsmom2002
05-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Thanks for sending pics. Glad ta see Kaylas well attired ;)

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

Laurelsmom2002

Keep em coming

kristenk
05-13-2005, 01:17 PM
It looks like everyone's having so much fun! I hope that Ellie, DH and I get to go to the next retreat!

kristenk
It looks like everyone's having so much fun! I hope that Ellie, DH and I get to go to the next retreat!

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

kristenk

babymama
05-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Totally jealous here! Oh, man. Completely jealous.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

babymama

Lydia

amp
05-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Great pictures! As someone else said, keep 'em coming! And thanks for making sure to include the mamas as well as the kiddos and for putting names on them for us!

amp
Great pictures! As someone else said, keep 'em coming! And thanks for making sure to include the mamas as well as the kiddos and for putting names on them for us!

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

Sarah1
05-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the pictures guys!!! I loved looking at them. It's really fun to see you all together.

Sarah1
Thanks for the pictures guys!!! I loved looking at them. It's really fun to see you all together.

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1