PDA

View Full Version : More retreat pics, plus some musings...

mudder17
05-17-2005, 12:07 AM
I just wanted to thank all of the local people (and some not local) for doing such a terrific job of getting this retreat together! I had a total blast, although next time I'm thinking I'll convince DH to have us stay in the hotel with everyone else! I had a lot of running back and forth, plus because we were combining our visit to DH's cousins and the retreat, we weren't able to spend quite as much time with the rest of y'all. Still, Kaya really enjoyed playing with the kids at the BBQ and DH was moderately amused and enjoyed playing with and watching all the little kids run around the hotel. He was amazed by the hotel staff and their apparent patience amongst all the chaos. :)

I loved finally meeting many of my fluffy mama friends IRL, plus oohing and aahing over some of their stashes. Jen, Pam, and Trish had some amazing TDF stashes! Jen, I was so glad to finally meet you in person and look forward to our many e-mails to each other. Lori (momof3labs), thanks for the lesson with the sling--I might actually be able to use it now! Neve, I was thrilled to meet your family and talk to you in person and hope we can meet again in the near future. Trish, Pam, Rashmi, Sarah, Helene (who am I forgetting), it was fun to talk about more than just fluff. :) Candy (candybomiller), I really enjoyed meeting you and Matt! Cindy (cinrein), thanks for having us all at your house on Thursday--that was amazing last minute notice! Marisa and Kami thanks for letting me hold your babies! Lori (mysweetboy), Maureen (khakismom), Jessica(JLiebCamm) and Jamie (jd12345), we hope to see you in Butts one of these days. :)

Here are some photos of our minivacation:

The top photos are before the retreat, at DH's cousin's house. The retreat photos follow.

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 14 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

mudder17
I just wanted to thank all of the local people (and some not local) for doing such a terrific job of getting this retreat together! I had a total blast, although next time I'm thinking I'll convince DH to have us stay in the hotel with everyone else! I had a lot of running back and forth, plus because we were combining our visit to DH's cousins and the retreat, we weren't able to spend quite as much time with the rest of y'all. Still, Kaya really enjoyed playing with the kids at the BBQ and DH was moderately amused and enjoyed playing with and watching all the little kids run around the hotel. He was amazed by the hotel staff and their apparent patience amongst all the chaos. :)

I loved finally meeting many of my fluffy mama friends IRL, plus oohing and aahing over some of their stashes. Jen, Pam, and Trish had some amazing TDF stashes! Jen, I was so glad to finally meet you in person and look forward to our many e-mails to each other. Lori (momof3labs), thanks for the lesson with the sling--I might actually be able to use it now! Neve, I was thrilled to meet your family and talk to you in person and hope we can meet again in the near future. Trish, Pam, Rashmi, Sarah, Helene (who am I forgetting), it was fun to talk about more than just fluff. :) Candy (candybomiller), I really enjoyed meeting you and Matt! Cindy (cinrein), thanks for having us all at your house on Thursday--that was amazing last minute notice! Marisa and Kami thanks for letting me hold your babies! Lori (mysweetboy), Maureen (khakismom), Jessica(JLiebCamm) and Jamie (jd12345), we hope to see you in Butts one of these days. :)

The top photos are before the retreat, at DH's cousin's house. The retreat photos follow.

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 14 months & counting

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

mudder17

Enjoy!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya

toomanystrollers
05-17-2005, 05:29 AM
Love Kaya's diaper hat :)

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

toomanystrollers

JLiebCamm
05-17-2005, 06:00 AM
What cute pics. I hope to be in Butts someday too. I need to start buying a stash and am still overwhelmed by what to get!

JLiebCamm
What cute pics. I hope to be in Butts someday too. I need to start buying a stash and am still overwhelmed by what to get!

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

JLiebCamm

steph2003
05-17-2005, 06:23 AM
wow, look at all that fluff - my head would be spinning!

Kaya is walking!!! ack - how did that happen?! such a big girl now!

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

steph2003

mudder17
05-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Actually, she only started walking the week before the retreat. It was like she woke up one morning and decided, "This is the day." Indeed, she just stood up one day and started toddling from one room into the other! She even did it long enough for me to videotape it. :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya

mudder17
Actually, she only started walking the week before the retreat. It was like she woke up one morning and decided, "This is the day." Indeed, she just stood up one day and started toddling from one room into the other! She even did it long enough for me to videotape it. :)

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17
Too bad it's not an Elbee. :D

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

mudder17

Eileen

starrynight
05-17-2005, 02:29 PM
I love all the pics! That is some cute fluff :D.

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight

starrynight