PDA

View Full Version : Who watched the LOST finale last night???

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

momathome
05-26-2005, 08:50 AM
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMG! That was one intense show! How incredibly creepy was it that the OTHERS were out on that boat and took Walt?!?! I couldn't believe it, although I had a bad feeling when they came across another boat so quickly that it was not going to end well. I can't wait to see what is down that hatch - very bizarre stuff. I love this show, it is going to be so hard to wait until the fall to see what happens next!

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMG! That was one intense show! How incredibly creepy was it that the OTHERS were out on that boat and took Walt?!?! I couldn't believe it, although I had a bad feeling when they came across another boat so quickly that it was not going to end well. I can't wait to see what is down that hatch - very bizarre stuff. I love this show, it is going to be so hard to wait until the fall to see what happens next!

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

momathome
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

rrosen
05-26-2005, 08:55 AM
I love this show! Every episode is a chiller. I knew that Wiat was in trouble when Danielle said that the others wanted "the boy"

Nothing good is down that hatch. It is going to be like Pandora's box I just know it.

OK one gripe. What was with all the commercial breaks last night?? Every five seconds. grrrr

rrosen
I love this show! Every episode is a chiller. I knew that Wiat was in trouble when Danielle said that the others wanted "the boy"

Nothing good is down that hatch. It is going to be like Pandora's box I just know it.

OK one gripe. What was with all the commercial breaks last night?? Every five seconds. grrrr

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

rrosen

amp
05-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I was completely freaked out by the ending! I kept saying, "What the hell just happenend??!" As if DH had any better idea than I. JJ Abrams is a cruel, cruel man to leave us hanging like that! He did the same thing an hour later with Alias. That man!

Anyway, I was shocked at the ending. I didn't think the "ship" they found was good news, but had no idea what was coming! Yikes! And that hatch w/ the bottomless pit....I would NEVER go in there. Scary!

amp
I was completely freaked out by the ending! I kept saying, "What the hell just happenend??!" As if DH had any better idea than I. JJ Abrams is a cruel, cruel man to leave us hanging like that! He did the same thing an hour later with Alias. That man!

Anyway, I was shocked at the ending. I didn't think the "ship" they found was good news, but had no idea what was coming! Yikes! And that hatch w/ the bottomless pit....I would NEVER go in there. Scary!

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

eb1
05-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Does anyone else think the Others are descendants of the people from the original Black Rock pirate/slave ship? DH stated this to me and I hadn't connected that and felt like he was correct and I should have seen that...(Then again, DH thought the science teacher was going to be a new character and I couldn't believe he didn't see how annoying and sacrificial the character was, conveniently planted to be killed off. It's interesting how we pick up on different things.)

That was a great episode, overall.

(Edited to reword!)

eb1
Does anyone else think the Others are descendants of the people from the original Black Rock pirate/slave ship? DH stated this to me and I hadn't connected that and felt like he was correct and I should have seen that...(Then again, DH thought the science teacher was going to be a new character and I couldn't believe he didn't see how annoying and sacrificial the character was, conveniently planted to be killed off. It's interesting how we pick up on different things.)

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

eb1

(Edited to reword!)

MelissaTC
05-26-2005, 10:30 AM
Totally cruel! DH was hoping to the answer to something, anything. But we really weren't given any answers, just more questions! I do think the hatch is like a pandora's box. And I think that Walt has some sort of powers or something. These people all have a connection and I am trying to figure out what it is. I am still trying to understand the whole thing between Claire and the psychic and the connection to the island. After the incident with the French woman on the beach, I thought that maybe there really wasn't any "others" (maybe Ethan was the last one?) but then they surprise us with the ship. ARRRGHHHH....now I have to wait until September?????

MelissaTC
Totally cruel! DH was hoping to the answer to something, anything. But we really weren't given any answers, just more questions! I do think the hatch is like a pandora's box. And I think that Walt has some sort of powers or something. These people all have a connection and I am trying to figure out what it is. I am still trying to understand the whole thing between Claire and the psychic and the connection to the island. After the incident with the French woman on the beach, I thought that maybe there really wasn't any "others" (maybe Ethan was the last one?) but then they surprise us with the ship. ARRRGHHHH....now I have to wait until September?????

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

MelissaTC

daniele_ut
05-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Arrgh! I missed the first 30 minutes or so becuase I completely forgot it was Wednesday! I hope they replay the whole season this summer because I missed a few episodes in the middle of the season.

I thought it was great, but now I can't wait for next season!!

daniele_ut
Arrgh! I missed the first 30 minutes or so becuase I completely forgot it was Wednesday! I hope they replay the whole season this summer because I missed a few episodes in the middle of the season.

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

daniele_ut

pritchettzoo
05-26-2005, 11:21 AM
We must be the only ones disappointed. What was up with the stupid pirates? I think there comes a point where there are just TOO many weird things...

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

pritchettzoo
We must be the only ones disappointed. What was up with the stupid pirates? I think there comes a point where there are just TOO many weird things...

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

pritchettzoo

Anna

sidmand
05-26-2005, 11:25 AM
It was definitely an interesting episode, but when it ended I was thinking--weren't they supposed to answer a bunch of questions? Nothing was answered at all. Just more questions! And the only *good* thing that happened was Claire's baby being returned.

Maybe there weren't supposed to be any answers, maybe I just made that up. But Charlie's going to get hooked on drugs again? Walt is gone? The raft is blown up? Everyone is stuck? How about a couple of answers? But I'm hooked anyway...Here's to next season...

Debbie
http://lilypie.com/days/050619/0/8/1/-5/.png (http://lilypie.com)

It's a boy! Now we just need to come up with a name! Narrowed down to Sawyer, Zachary, or Joshua...

sidmand
It was definitely an interesting episode, but when it ended I was thinking--weren't they supposed to answer a bunch of questions? Nothing was answered at all. Just more questions! And the only *good* thing that happened was Claire's baby being returned.

Maybe there weren't supposed to be any answers, maybe I just made that up. But Charlie's going to get hooked on drugs again? Walt is gone? The raft is blown up? Everyone is stuck? How about a couple of answers? But I'm hooked anyway...Here's to next season...

Debbie

It's a boy! Now we just need to come up with a name! Narrowed down to Sawyer, Zachary, or Joshua...

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

sidmand

Debbie

npace19147
05-26-2005, 11:28 AM
ITA about the science teacher - as soon as he came on I said to DH that he was a red shirt (a la Star Trek - all the random backup characters get killed). But DH called it that he was going to get blown up.

I was totally freaked out when they took Walt - for some reason it really shook me. I guess I was thinking about my reaction if someone took DD... :(

And Sawyer got shot! I hope he's not dead, he's too hot! :)

Definitely a freaky episode!

npace19147
ITA about the science teacher - as soon as he came on I said to DH that he was a red shirt (a la Star Trek - all the random backup characters get killed). But DH called it that he was going to get blown up.

I was totally freaked out when they took Walt - for some reason it really shook me. I guess I was thinking about my reaction if someone took DD... :(

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

npace19147

jk3
05-26-2005, 11:34 AM
I agree though my DH is obssessed with this show. I guess I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy the plot twists.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

jk3
I agree though my DH is obssessed with this show. I guess I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy the plot twists.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

jk3

Jenn
DS 6/3/03 ... Almost 2!

kath68
05-26-2005, 11:37 AM
"ITA about the science teacher - as soon as he came on I said to DH that he was a red shirt (a la Star Trek - all the random backup characters get killed)."

LOL -- We said *exactly* the same thing!

kath68
"ITA about the science teacher - as soon as he came on I said to DH that he was a red shirt (a la Star Trek - all the random backup characters get killed)."

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

kath68

new_mommy25
05-26-2005, 12:41 PM
DId anyone get irritated that Claire did not nurse her baby right away? After all, he had been missing for hours. He was a very calm, relaxed baby, LOL!

As soon as french lady said they were coming for hte boy I knew it was Walt. Remember that he does have special powers. Still the whole thing was wierd. The pirates have a motorized boat?

I wish that Hurley would tell more people about the numbers. Like when Kate asked him about it. It has a lot of significance and they need to know.

new_mommy25
DId anyone get irritated that Claire did not nurse her baby right away? After all, he had been missing for hours. He was a very calm, relaxed baby, LOL!

As soon as french lady said they were coming for hte boy I knew it was Walt. Remember that he does have special powers. Still the whole thing was wierd. The pirates have a motorized boat?

I wish that Hurley would tell more people about the numbers. Like when Kate asked him about it. It has a lot of significance and they need to know.

new_mommy25

new_mommy25

new_mommy25

new_mommy25

new_mommy25

new_mommy25