PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: Snug Tuck Pillow

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rachels
05-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Review of the Snug Tuck Pillow (http://snugtuckpillow.com/)

The Snug Tuck Pillow was designed by a WAHM as an alternative to bed rails. It is a long, tubular pillow running the length of the bed (any size bed) that is secured under the mattress with an elastic strap. The strap allows the pillow to move slightly if a child rolls against it without either pillow or child rolling off the bed. It doesn't require a box spring but works with one, and works along with any bed frame. The pillow itself is very firm but also comfortable to lean against. Photos of the pillow can be viewed at http://snugtuckpillow.com/photos.htm.

We volunteered to product test the Snug Tuck as my toddler was getting used to sleeping in a twin size bed. It was an immediate hit at our house. It is very easy to attach, and she didn't seem to mind the space it took up on her bed. She often snuggles against it as she's falling asleep, which is fine with me because the pillow is firm enough not to be a suffocation hazard. She hasn't rolled out of bed at all since we got it. The diameter of the one we have is six inches, although the pillow also comes in thicker diameters as well. My daughter can easily climb over it, but I'm more comfortable with it than I would be with a bed rail because if she does climb over, she doesn't have as far to fall. Again, though, this is just speculating-- she has never climbed out after bedtime.

The pillow comes in a huge variety of fabrics and colors, some flame resistant. Fabrics are all 100% cotton, including some Egyptian Cotton fabrics. There are a range of solid colors and several prints available as well. Organic cotton covers are going to be produced soon. Extra pillowcases can be purchased for $24.95 for the 6" pillow and $40.95 for the 8" and 10" widths. The pillows themselves range from $44.95 for the solid cotton-covered 6" pillows to $95.95 for a 10" pillow covered with Egyptian Cotton. There is quite a range of prices in between as well, depending on width of the pillow and fabric selected. The order form on the website is easy to navigate and prices are calculated immediately, so it's not at all difficult to make comparisons. The pillow can be ordered and designed to go across a bed either along the side or across the top or bottom, depending on the family's needs.

Although the owner of the company seemed quite skeptical of cosleeping in the letter that accompanied our sample, the fact remains that she has created an excellent cosleeping product. If Abigail will let me repossess the pillow, we will certainly use it when cosleeping with our new baby. Its firmness is far safer than regular pillows as a barrier to the edge of the bed, and its design prevents the dangerous gap that accompanies a bed rail. It would easily keep a small baby from rolling out of bed and would make it more feasible for the baby to sleep between the mother and the edge of the bed, the safest position for cosleeping families. I still wouldn't leave a mobile baby unattended on an adult bed, but if I were there, I'd be quite comfortable using this product for cosleeping. And for a toddler, it's excellent all the way around.

We didn't have any difficulty with the 6" width, although I might feel a bit hesitant with my active sleeper if she were on a very high bed. In that case, I think it would be worth it to get one of the thicker pillows.

If there is a drawback to this product, it's the price of some of the thicker pillows. However, it eliminates so many of the concerns that come with using bedrails, cosleeping, and transitioning a toddler to his or her own bed that I find it worthwhile. We're glad to have it and foresee using it for a long time to come.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
New baby coming in October!

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya Angelou
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

The Snug Tuck Pillow was designed by a WAHM as an alternative to bed rails. It is a long, tubular pillow running the length of the bed (any size bed) that is secured under the mattress with an elastic strap. The strap allows the pillow to move slightly if a child rolls against it without either pillow or child rolling off the bed. It doesn't require a box spring but works with one, and works along with any bed frame. The pillow itself is very firm but also comfortable to lean against. Photos of the pillow can be viewed at http://snugtuckpillow.com/photos.htm.

We volunteered to product test the Snug Tuck as my toddler was getting used to sleeping in a twin size bed. It was an immediate hit at our house. It is very easy to attach, and she didn't seem to mind the space it took up on her bed. She often snuggles against it as she's falling asleep, which is fine with me because the pillow is firm enough not to be a suffocation hazard. She hasn't rolled out of bed at all since we got it. The diameter of the one we have is six inches, although the pillow also comes in thicker diameters as well. My daughter can easily climb over it, but I'm more comfortable with it than I would be with a bed rail because if she does climb over, she doesn't have as far to fall. Again, though, this is just speculating-- she has never climbed out after bedtime.

The pillow comes in a huge variety of fabrics and colors, some flame resistant. Fabrics are all 100% cotton, including some Egyptian Cotton fabrics. There are a range of solid colors and several prints available as well. Organic cotton covers are going to be produced soon. Extra pillowcases can be purchased for $24.95 for the 6" pillow and $40.95 for the 8" and 10" widths. The pillows themselves range from $44.95 for the solid cotton-covered 6" pillows to $95.95 for a 10" pillow covered with Egyptian Cotton. There is quite a range of prices in between as well, depending on width of the pillow and fabric selected. The order form on the website is easy to navigate and prices are calculated immediately, so it's not at all difficult to make comparisons. The pillow can be ordered and designed to go across a bed either along the side or across the top or bottom, depending on the family's needs.

Although the owner of the company seemed quite skeptical of cosleeping in the letter that accompanied our sample, the fact remains that she has created an excellent cosleeping product. If Abigail will let me repossess the pillow, we will certainly use it when cosleeping with our new baby. Its firmness is far safer than regular pillows as a barrier to the edge of the bed, and its design prevents the dangerous gap that accompanies a bed rail. It would easily keep a small baby from rolling out of bed and would make it more feasible for the baby to sleep between the mother and the edge of the bed, the safest position for cosleeping families. I still wouldn't leave a mobile baby unattended on an adult bed, but if I were there, I'd be quite comfortable using this product for cosleeping. And for a toddler, it's excellent all the way around.

We didn't have any difficulty with the 6" width, although I might feel a bit hesitant with my active sleeper if she were on a very high bed. In that case, I think it would be worth it to get one of the thicker pillows.

If there is a drawback to this product, it's the price of some of the thicker pillows. However, it eliminates so many of the concerns that come with using bedrails, cosleeping, and transitioning a toddler to his or her own bed that I find it worthwhile. We're glad to have it and foresee using it for a long time to come.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

jasabo
05-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Rachel, is it easy to take off and put back on? Just wondering how it impacts sheet changing...easier or harder then with a rail? TIA!

Lisa - mom to 23 month old twin boys

jasabo
Rachel, is it easy to take off and put back on? Just wondering how it impacts sheet changing...easier or harder then with a rail? TIA!

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

jasabo

Rachels
05-30-2005, 05:13 PM
About as easy as with a rail, I think. The elastic piece runs the whole length of the pillow and mattress, so it's sort of like putting on a fitted sheet-- about that level of difficulty, or less.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels
About as easy as with a rail, I think. The elastic piece runs the whole length of the pillow and mattress, so it's sort of like putting on a fitted sheet-- about that level of difficulty, or less.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Sarah1
05-30-2005, 05:37 PM
I was just going to add--since we have a SnugTuck--that it is VERY easy to take on and off. It is MUCH easier than trying to deal with a bedrail, and because it's soft you don't worry about your child hurting themselves.

We ended up taking off our Snugtuck since Audrey barely moves at all when she sleeps. Despite that, I found it to be perfect for transitioning a toddler into a twin bed.

Great review, Rachel! I think this product is going to become very popular as more people learn about it.

Sarah1
I was just going to add--since we have a SnugTuck--that it is VERY easy to take on and off. It is MUCH easier than trying to deal with a bedrail, and because it's soft you don't worry about your child hurting themselves.

We ended up taking off our Snugtuck since Audrey barely moves at all when she sleeps. Despite that, I found it to be perfect for transitioning a toddler into a twin bed.

Great review, Rachel! I think this product is going to become very popular as more people learn about it.

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Sarah1

Marisa6826
05-30-2005, 05:42 PM
So is it used under or over the fitted sheet? How do you deal with blankets? I assume the Snugtuck goes under them?

-m

Marisa6826
So is it used under or over the fitted sheet? How do you deal with blankets? I assume the Snugtuck goes under them?

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Rachels
05-30-2005, 06:18 PM
It goes over the fitted sheet. Our blankets go over it when we make the bed, which isn't the neatest look in the history of the world, but works just fine. Abigail doesn't sleep with blankets on, though, so it's a total nonissue at night.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels
It goes over the fitted sheet. Our blankets go over it when we make the bed, which isn't the neatest look in the history of the world, but works just fine. Abigail doesn't sleep with blankets on, though, so it's a total nonissue at night.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

kristine_elen
05-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the comprehensive review!

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

aguinn
05-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Rachel (and other current Snug Tuck users),

I'm assuming from your review that you have Abigail's bed against the wall on one side and the Snug Tuck (ST) on the opposite side? Would you use a second ST against the wall (I've seen pics of this configuration, too - maybe in the Toddler board?) for added security and to prevent DD getting stuck between the bed and the wall?

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS
and cutie #2 due 9/9/05 - it's a BOY! (now, will he make me wait that long or will he come earlier?)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030729/1/5/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

aguinn

I'm assuming from your review that you have Abigail's bed against the wall on one side and the Snug Tuck (ST) on the opposite side? Would you use a second ST against the wall (I've seen pics of this configuration, too - maybe in the Toddler board?) for added security and to prevent DD getting stuck between the bed and the wall?

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS
and cutie #2 due 9/9/05 - it's a BOY! (now, will he make me wait that long or will he come earlier?)

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

aguinn

tia,
;)amy
proud momma to DS

brigmaman
05-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Ooh! I've never heard of this! We currently have 2 bedrails on Brig's bed. Thanks for the review!

brigmaman
Ooh! I've never heard of this! We currently have 2 bedrails on Brig's bed. Thanks for the review!

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

brigmaman

Rachels
05-30-2005, 08:51 PM
I would, sure. It's better than a bedrail no matter how you slice it, so if your baby's bed isn't against a wall, two would work well. On a twin, they might start to cramp the space, but certainly not moreso than a toddler bed or crib is cramped.

Also, I have an addendum: apparently I tested a slightly older model, and the strap that hooks onto the mattress has been improved. I didn't have any problem with mine, but now they make it with a lever buckle which apparently makes it even easier to hook the strap on.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels
I would, sure. It's better than a bedrail no matter how you slice it, so if your baby's bed isn't against a wall, two would work well. On a twin, they might start to cramp the space, but certainly not moreso than a toddler bed or crib is cramped.

Also, I have an addendum: apparently I tested a slightly older model, and the strap that hooks onto the mattress has been improved. I didn't have any problem with mine, but now they make it with a lever buckle which apparently makes it even easier to hook the strap on.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

Rachels

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Maya Angelou
Nursed for three years!

jubilee
05-31-2005, 12:03 AM
I have a few questions, Rachel or other users of this--
A mom here once recommended just putting a pool noodle under the fitted sheet and that it would do the same thing as the Snug Tuck. Do you think that is true?
How much use do you think you will get out of this product?
Does the Snug Tuck come with a pillow case, or is the fabric choice for the pillow itself?
If it didn't come with a pillow case, do you think one is neccessary?
On the website, it shows the snug tuck on top of the comforter- I know you said your daughter doesn't use a blanket- but if she did, would you use it on top of or under the blanket?

And lastly, I hesitate to mention this, but wasn't the owner of the Snug Tuck website kicked off Toddler Bargains? Do you think this is a safe person to do a transaction with?

jubilee
A mom here once recommended just putting a pool noodle under the fitted sheet and that it would do the same thing as the Snug Tuck. Do you think that is true?
Does the Snug Tuck come with a pillow case, or is the fabric choice for the pillow itself?
On the website, it shows the snug tuck on top of the comforter- I know you said your daughter doesn't use a blanket- but if she did, would you use it on top of or under the blanket?

And lastly, I hesitate to mention this, but wasn't the owner of the Snug Tuck website kicked off Toddler Bargains? Do you think this is a safe person to do a transaction with?

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee