PDA

View Full Version : Score another one for BBB! My sofa is SAVED!

kijip
05-31-2005, 10:53 PM
The number of things that the great parents on this board have helped me with is amazing. You have given support and suggested solutions for issues from the mundane (sippy cups leaking) to the signifigant (mc support and strategies for a sucessful 2nd pregnancy). I have come back to cloth diapering, finally ended my stroller search...the list goes on and on.... Well, you fabulous ladies and gents have done it again! And here is how......

You SAVED my couch. I was an idiot and bought a fairly expensive RED microfiber sofa (with a tot around- what the hell was I thinking???!) and it rapidly, despite the insane efforts of me and my husband (neat nic married neat nic) it was rapidly falling into a terrible, god-awful state. What to do? A quick BBB post and voila a stain remover is suggested (Spot Shot) and WHERE ALL OTHERS FAILED, you saved the day/my couch/my pocketbook (no need to recover a 6 month old sofa now!). Thanks to the ladies who responded to my post and thanks to all for creating this great community that helps solve problems big and small.....

kijip
The number of things that the great parents on this board have helped me with is amazing. You have given support and suggested solutions for issues from the mundane (sippy cups leaking) to the signifigant (mc support and strategies for a sucessful 2nd pregnancy). I have come back to cloth diapering, finally ended my stroller search...the list goes on and on.... Well, you fabulous ladies and gents have done it again! And here is how......

You SAVED my couch. I was an idiot and bought a fairly expensive RED microfiber sofa (with a tot around- what the hell was I thinking???!) and it rapidly, despite the insane efforts of me and my husband (neat nic married neat nic) it was rapidly falling into a terrible, god-awful state. What to do? A quick BBB post and voila a stain remover is suggested (Spot Shot) and WHERE ALL OTHERS FAILED, you saved the day/my couch/my pocketbook (no need to recover a 6 month old sofa now!). Thanks to the ladies who responded to my post and thanks to all for creating this great community that helps solve problems big and small.....

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

JElaineB
06-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Glad your sofa was saved!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

DebbieJ
06-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Woo hoo!!!! I'm so glad it worked!!

Isn't that stuff awesome??!?!

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03