PDA

View Full Version : what does your toddler sleep in (sheets, blankets...)

jamsmu
06-01-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm TRYING to get DS' big boy room together. He'll be in a bunk bed. I know I'll use a fitted sheet on the bottom and a mattress pad, then I'm planning on using a topsheet. Do I need a blanket? And what about a cover? In the summer, I'm thinking just the sheet with a light blanket available. But in the winter (we're in PA) I think he needs a duvet or comforter.

Any insight?

jamsmu
I'm TRYING to get DS' big boy room together. He'll be in a bunk bed. I know I'll use a fitted sheet on the bottom and a mattress pad, then I'm planning on using a topsheet. Do I need a blanket? And what about a cover? In the summer, I'm thinking just the sheet with a light blanket available. But in the winter (we're in PA) I think he needs a duvet or comforter.

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

jamsmu

Any insight?

hez
06-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Payton can't stand to sleep under a blanket or sheet-- if he joins us overnight and I try to tuck him under the sheet with me, he immediately kicks it off. Maybe that will change as he gets older? In the meantime, when he moves to his toddler bed I foresee the same base as you, and just a sheet (which he'll probably kick off).

hez
Payton can't stand to sleep under a blanket or sheet-- if he joins us overnight and I try to tuck him under the sheet with me, he immediately kicks it off. Maybe that will change as he gets older? In the meantime, when he moves to his toddler bed I foresee the same base as you, and just a sheet (which he'll probably kick off).

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

Phoebe
06-01-2005, 09:24 PM
For the summer, both kids have 100% cotton quilts that I made them. Not that they sleep under them - our summers are stinkin' hot. My dd is in a twin bed so she's got normal bed set-up; bottom sheet, top sheet and then the quilt. Owen is still in the crib so he's got a crib sheet and the quilt.

In the winter I have a down comforter for each of them (company store sells crib size). Over that is a flannel duvet.

I love nice sheets and buy most of mine through Garnet Hill. Only on sale though. :)

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe
For the summer, both kids have 100% cotton quilts that I made them. Not that they sleep under them - our summers are stinkin' hot. My dd is in a twin bed so she's got normal bed set-up; bottom sheet, top sheet and then the quilt. Owen is still in the crib so he's got a crib sheet and the quilt.

In the winter I have a down comforter for each of them (company store sells crib size). Over that is a flannel duvet.

I love nice sheets and buy most of mine through Garnet Hill. Only on sale though. :)

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

Phoebe

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

kristine_elen
06-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Jack just moved into a twin bed from crib and he has sheets and a very light duvet and duvet cover. Though most of the time, so far, he ends up on top of all the blankets (and with his head at the foot of the bed).

kristine_elen
Jack just moved into a twin bed from crib and he has sheets and a very light duvet and duvet cover. Though most of the time, so far, he ends up on top of all the blankets (and with his head at the foot of the bed).

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

kristine_elen

Marisa6826
06-02-2005, 12:04 AM
We have a fitted sheet on the crib (over a waterproof mattress pad). On top of that is a folded in half down throw. Sophie sleeps on that.

Her new thing is that she MUST have her 'blankets'. We use her little microfleece baby blanket to 'keep her toasty warm' and then on top of that, another down throw; her 'mommy hug blanket - hugs Sophie all night like her Mommy'.

We personally don't have a top sheet on OUR bed (just a duvet in a cover), so even though I bought them for Sophie's big girl bed, I don't know whether or not she will like it. I'm one of those people that has to have at least one foot out from under the covers at night.

-m

Marisa6826
We have a fitted sheet on the crib (over a waterproof mattress pad). On top of that is a folded in half down throw. Sophie sleeps on that.

Her new thing is that she MUST have her 'blankets'. We use her little microfleece baby blanket to 'keep her toasty warm' and then on top of that, another down throw; her 'mommy hug blanket - hugs Sophie all night like her Mommy'.

We personally don't have a top sheet on OUR bed (just a duvet in a cover), so even though I bought them for Sophie's big girl bed, I don't know whether or not she will like it. I'm one of those people that has to have at least one foot out from under the covers at night.

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m