PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Dancing with the Stars?

bostonsmama
06-01-2005, 09:01 PM
I really thought the show was cute, although I missed the couple of minutes. I really liked Kelly & Alec, and the scoring seemed really harsh for them (but what do I know about ballroom dancing??). Anyhow, my vote is for Ashly or Kelly. I think Evander was stiff as a block, and Charlotte really made John look good, but neither of the beginners were very good.

It makes me want to take dance lessons now! But golly, I just checked the price at a local studio and it jumped up $15/week! Maybe we'll get a video from the library. Just wondering if anyone else caught the show and think it's cute (and a nice "wholesome" version of reality/competition TV).

L

bostonsmama
I really thought the show was cute, although I missed the couple of minutes. I really liked Kelly & Alec, and the scoring seemed really harsh for them (but what do I know about ballroom dancing??). Anyhow, my vote is for Ashly or Kelly. I think Evander was stiff as a block, and Charlotte really made John look good, but neither of the beginners were very good.

It makes me want to take dance lessons now! But golly, I just checked the price at a local studio and it jumped up $15/week! Maybe we'll get a video from the library. Just wondering if anyone else caught the show and think it's cute (and a nice "wholesome" version of reality/competition TV).

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

bostonsmama

L

VClute
06-01-2005, 09:33 PM
I watched it! I thought some of the judging was pretty rough, too. And it was a nice change from some other reality stuff... But the LAST thing I need is to get sucked in to another tv show! I should be in bed right now! :)

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05

VClute
I watched it! I thought some of the judging was pretty rough, too. And it was a nice change from some other reality stuff... But the LAST thing I need is to get sucked in to another tv show! I should be in bed right now! :)

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

goodnightmoon
06-01-2005, 10:45 PM
I liked the first couple the best. It was Joey from NKOTB - I was too old to be a fan when they were big, but I thought he did really well tonight!

Laura
mommy to Eva Marie 2/16/05

goodnightmoon
I liked the first couple the best. It was Joey from NKOTB - I was too old to be a fan when they were big, but I thought he did really well tonight!

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

jubilee
06-02-2005, 01:03 AM
It was fun to watch! I voted for Joey. When is it on next? Do they do a results show (like American Idol) and then a new competetion on a separate show?

jubilee
It was fun to watch! I voted for Joey. When is it on next? Do they do a results show (like American Idol) and then a new competetion on a separate show?

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

kelly ann
06-02-2005, 08:04 AM
I agree - Joey and his partner looked so good together. They seem to have such great chemistry.

kelly ann
I agree - Joey and his partner looked so good together. They seem to have such great chemistry.

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

kelly ann

KBecks
06-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Gosh, could they get better writers?

The judges were good and the dancing was good too. Those professionals do make the stars look good!

My favorite was Evander. I would love to take ballroom lessons, it seems like it would be a great workout! But lessons are expensive, and DH doesn't want to do it... I'd feel weird working with another partner.

KBecks

The judges were good and the dancing was good too. Those professionals do make the stars look good!

My favorite was Evander. I would love to take ballroom lessons, it seems like it would be a great workout! But lessons are expensive, and DH doesn't want to do it... I'd feel weird working with another partner.

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks