PDA

View Full Version : Join me in bragging on our wonderful DCs

s_gosney
06-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Share your cute, funny, amazing, or whatever moment here...

I didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread and I know lots of people must want to share, so here's the spot!

Here's mine:

Yesterday as we were leaving the house for daycare, a bird pooped on my windshield, right in my line of sight. I said "gross!" and the whole way to daycare Kylee was sitting there saying "gross" "gross" over and over again.

One more...we were playing in the water outside (in our cheapie pretend water table :)) and Kylee was happily pouring water from cup to cup, etc. She started picking the cups up off the ground and dropping them in the bucket one by one and said "un, doo, tree". Now, I don't know if she can possibly know what that means, but it blew me away to hear my baby count to three!

s_gosney

I didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread and I know lots of people must want to share, so here's the spot!

Here's mine:

Yesterday as we were leaving the house for daycare, a bird pooped on my windshield, right in my line of sight. I said "gross!" and the whole way to daycare Kylee was sitting there saying "gross" "gross" over and over again.

One more...we were playing in the water outside (in our cheapie pretend water table :)) and Kylee was happily pouring water from cup to cup, etc. She started picking the cups up off the ground and dropping them in the bucket one by one and said "un, doo, tree". Now, I don't know if she can possibly know what that means, but it blew me away to hear my baby count to three!

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

s_gosney

Here's mine:

slknight
06-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I've been wanting to share this one for a few days. On Saturday, DH, DS, and I were sitting eating lunch. All of a sudden, Alex looked at me and signed love and said "Love Mommy." Then he turned to DH and said "Love Daddy." :) My heart melted.

slknight
I've been wanting to share this one for a few days. On Saturday, DH, DS, and I were sitting eating lunch. All of a sudden, Alex looked at me and signed love and said "Love Mommy." Then he turned to DH and said "Love Daddy." :) My heart melted.

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

jbowman
06-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Ever since I returned home last week, Ellie will run up to me, say "huggy huggy" and give me a hug! It is the cutest thing in the world, and I've been saying it right back to her and giving her a hug :).

jbowman
Ever since I returned home last week, Ellie will run up to me, say "huggy huggy" and give me a hug! It is the cutest thing in the world, and I've been saying it right back to her and giving her a hug :).

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

DebbieJ
06-02-2005, 12:30 PM
My little guy can really let the farts rip. When he does, I'll usually say something to him like "who tooted?"

Well, now that he is becoming increasingly verbal, you can imagine what is happening....

He ripped a good one last night, stood there and looked right at me and DH and said "toot toot!" with the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud of himself! We about died laughing!

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

DebbieJ
My little guy can really let the farts rip. When he does, I'll usually say something to him like "who tooted?"

Well, now that he is becoming increasingly verbal, you can imagine what is happening....

He ripped a good one last night, stood there and looked right at me and DH and said "toot toot!" with the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud of himself! We about died laughing!

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS 12/03

buttergirl12
06-02-2005, 12:49 PM
DS was never good with the regular shape sorter but all of a sudden he can sort all of his letters into the tray. They are 3 dimensional plastic letter that sit in the tray with cutouts of the letters. I'm just proud of him that he can even concentrate for all the 26 letters at one time.
And here's something only horsey people can appreciate. DS can ride a pony like a pro now. I don't have to hold him anymore. He has perfect balance and just holds on with one hand with the other on his thigh.

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/031011/0/5/3/-5/.png[/img] (http://lilypie.com)

18 month checkup - 32lbs - 36in

buttergirl12
DS was never good with the regular shape sorter but all of a sudden he can sort all of his letters into the tray. They are 3 dimensional plastic letter that sit in the tray with cutouts of the letters. I'm just proud of him that he can even concentrate for all the 26 letters at one time.
And here's something only horsey people can appreciate. DS can ride a pony like a pro now. I don't have to hold him anymore. He has perfect balance and just holds on with one hand with the other on his thigh.

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

buttergirl12

Manja
WAHM to Joshua 10/2003

Jeanne
06-02-2005, 01:32 PM
My youngest who is 20 months walked over to a small lantern we have on our table in the backyard last night and looked at it rather intently. The candle was unlit but she looked over to me and sang "Happy Birthday to you".

Jeanne
My youngest who is 20 months walked over to a small lantern we have on our table in the backyard last night and looked at it rather intently. The candle was unlit but she looked over to me and sang "Happy Birthday to you".

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

Jeanne

sdjeppa
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
My son is 20 months...he figured out his shape sorter last night - would try all the holes until he found the one that fit.

He is also trying to jump. We say ONE, he says TWOOOOO and crouches way down, we say THREE and he jumps but only gets one foot off the floor. He will keep going and spin in a circle because of that darn foot that sticks LOL. Then he falls to the ground laughing. :)

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03

sdjeppa
My son is 20 months...he figured out his shape sorter last night - would try all the holes until he found the one that fit.

He is also trying to jump. We say ONE, he says TWOOOOO and crouches way down, we say THREE and he jumps but only gets one foot off the floor. He will keep going and spin in a circle because of that darn foot that sticks LOL. Then he falls to the ground laughing. :)

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

sdjeppa

amp
06-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Gosh, I just can't believe the sentences, questions and responses coming out of his little mouth! The kid blows me away! He's growing up waaay to fast, but boy is it incredible to actually have short little conversations w/ my little guy!

amp
Gosh, I just can't believe the sentences, questions and responses coming out of his little mouth! The kid blows me away! He's growing up waaay to fast, but boy is it incredible to actually have short little conversations w/ my little guy!

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp