PDA

View Full Version : Mariana (lmariana) what is it?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

saschalicks
06-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Mariana,
I have been checking back here all day yesterday and today. I know your appt was yesterday and I'm wondering if you're OK. Did you find out what it was? Please post. Thoughts are with you.

saschalicks
Mariana,
I have been checking back here all day yesterday and today. I know your appt was yesterday and I'm wondering if you're OK. Did you find out what it was? Please post. Thoughts are with you.

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

saschalicks
Mariana,

JulieL
06-02-2005, 02:27 PM
I want to know too! How did the u/s go Mariana? 6 days and counting till mine!!!

JulieL
I want to know too! How did the u/s go Mariana? 6 days and counting till mine!!!

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

lmariana
06-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Everything went WONDERFULLY yesterday!

The baby is measuring right on schedule and everything looks healthy. The baby is somewhere between the breach and transverse position, but definitely riding high behind my belly button. It was so cute in the ultrasound, the baby had it's legs straight out in front of the face and seemed to be doing toe-touches. Too funny!

It was a relief to hear that the measurements were on target because Gabe always measured 2 weeks ahead, and I ended up being borderline GD with his pregnancy. So maybe that means my sugars are better this time. I'd love to skip that 3-hour glucose tolerance test!

We're not worried about the baby's position, since I'm having a repeat c-section anyways, but it does explain the weird shapes my stomach has been taking lately. :)

The big news...
IT'S A BOY! Gabe will have a little brother! I guess we'll be saving a lot of money this time around (or maybe spending more, since I now know about all the great baby stuff!).

We're totally stoked, and I'm already day-dreaming about his nursery. I can't wait to see it all come together!

Thanks for checking back in on me!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png

http://lilypie.com/days/051017/0/0/1/-5/.png

lmariana

The baby is measuring right on schedule and everything looks healthy. The baby is somewhere between the breach and transverse position, but definitely riding high behind my belly button. It was so cute in the ultrasound, the baby had it's legs straight out in front of the face and seemed to be doing toe-touches. Too funny!

It was a relief to hear that the measurements were on target because Gabe always measured 2 weeks ahead, and I ended up being borderline GD with his pregnancy. So maybe that means my sugars are better this time. I'd love to skip that 3-hour glucose tolerance test!

We're not worried about the baby's position, since I'm having a repeat c-section anyways, but it does explain the weird shapes my stomach has been taking lately. :)

The big news...
IT'S A BOY! Gabe will have a little brother! I guess we'll be saving a lot of money this time around (or maybe spending more, since I now know about all the great baby stuff!).

We're totally stoked, and I'm already day-dreaming about his nursery. I can't wait to see it all come together!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

lmariana

The big news...

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby

wagner36
06-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Congratulations! Gabe will be such a good big brother! Woo-hoo!

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

wagner36

amp
Congrats Mariana! It will be nice for Gabe to have a little brother to play with and teach things to! Glad you're so excited and that baby is healthy! Happy decorating!

amp
Congrats Mariana! It will be nice for Gabe to have a little brother to play with and teach things to! Glad you're so excited and that baby is healthy! Happy decorating!

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

jbowman
06-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Congratulations, Mariana! What wonderful news!

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

jbowman

saschalicks
Congrats to you your DH and of course to Gabe. He will now have a permanent playmate and best friend. I'm so happy for you. Mostly I'm glad everything is so on target. I'll be having a repeat C-section too, so I know what you mean about position. 9 weeks till we find out what it is and I'm dying to know.

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks
Congrats to you your DH and of course to Gabe. He will now have a permanent playmate and best friend. I'm so happy for you. Mostly I'm glad everything is so on target. I'll be having a repeat C-section too, so I know what you mean about position. 9 weeks till we find out what it is and I'm dying to know.

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

saschalicks

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

Wife_and_mommy
06-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Oh Congrats on another little boy! How fun! :)

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]
Hooray for us! We've made it 13 months.

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

JulieL
06-02-2005, 03:19 PM
CONGRATS!!!! Boys are SSOOOO GREAT!!! I'm excited for you!

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

JulieL

zuzu
06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going so well.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

zuzu

murpheyblue
06-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Congratulations! Glad your little one is looking good!

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!

murpheyblue

2 boys! How fun!