PDA

View Full Version : I skipped a whole month of my baby's life!!!!

vikivoly
06-03-2005, 12:06 AM
No kidding. I sat down to update Cameron's first year calendar this evening when I realized that she is 7 months old and will be turning 8 months on the 5th! I thought she was only 6 months!!! What kind of mother would do that? I feel terrible. All along I thought I had this super advanced baby - ;) LOL! I was just telling my Mother that I need to get her 6 month old portraits done and I really want them done before she is officially 7 months old, so I better get on the ball. Holy Cow!! I didn't realize I was that far behind. I have no idea how this happened. Poor baby with a terrible mother!

vikivoly
No kidding. I sat down to update Cameron's first year calendar this evening when I realized that she is 7 months old and will be turning 8 months on the 5th! I thought she was only 6 months!!! What kind of mother would do that? I feel terrible. All along I thought I had this super advanced baby - ;) LOL! I was just telling my Mother that I need to get her 6 month old portraits done and I really want them done before she is officially 7 months old, so I better get on the ball. Holy Cow!! I didn't realize I was that far behind. I have no idea how this happened. Poor baby with a terrible mother!

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

kijip
06-03-2005, 03:18 AM
Toby's mama still has not affixed the pics to his year one calendar. Heck, he will be 2 this month! But the stickers (first this or that) are in....since I could not trust myself to remember if I waited. I also still have months 8-12 to find pics for his frame, cut them to shape and hang the dang thing up. TWO in June (which is like this month!!!!)....oh well.

You are not a bad mama, just a busy with baby mama! Let's just figure sometime before college!

kijip
Toby's mama still has not affixed the pics to his year one calendar. Heck, he will be 2 this month! But the stickers (first this or that) are in....since I could not trust myself to remember if I waited. I also still have months 8-12 to find pics for his frame, cut them to shape and hang the dang thing up. TWO in June (which is like this month!!!!)....oh well.

You are not a bad mama, just a busy with baby mama! Let's just figure sometime before college!

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

amp
06-03-2005, 08:48 AM
A mother who is tired and takes care of a toddler and a 7 mth old everyday, that's who! Come on, you've got a full plate! Give yourself a break! And you don't actually have to admit it to anyone else if you don't want to!

amp
A mother who is tired and takes care of a toddler and a 7 mth old everyday, that's who! Come on, you've got a full plate! Give yourself a break! And you don't actually have to admit it to anyone else if you don't want to!

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

amp

aliceinwonderland
06-03-2005, 08:57 AM
My mom has three girls and none of us had such items. I was not aware of them till I came to the States. Of course, in my americanization I bought one, but I never wrote a word on it. Here, call CPS! ;)

I did write him a long letter on our nursing days being over, and I'll save that....

aliceinwonderland
My mom has three girls and none of us had such items. I was not aware of them till I came to the States. Of course, in my americanization I bought one, but I never wrote a word on it. Here, call CPS! ;)

I did write him a long letter on our nursing days being over, and I'll save that....

aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

vikivoly
06-03-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm not saying I skipped a month on her calendar, I'm saying I *thought* she was only 6 months old and didn't realize she was actually 7 months old! When I pulled out her calendar and looked at the month of June it said she would be turning 8 months and I thought she was only turning 7 months. It really is that bad. And as far as the baby calendar goes, I was 3 months behind on that, but that's nothing new to me.

vikivoly
I'm not saying I skipped a month on her calendar, I'm saying I *thought* she was only 6 months old and didn't realize she was actually 7 months old! When I pulled out her calendar and looked at the month of June it said she would be turning 8 months and I thought she was only turning 7 months. It really is that bad. And as far as the baby calendar goes, I was 3 months behind on that, but that's nothing new to me.

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

vikivoly

Wife_and_mommy
06-03-2005, 10:10 AM
DO NOT feel badly! You are taking great care of your girls. They'll care much more about that than a baby book.

FWIW, I barely filled out our first child's calendar. You can imagine what subsequent children will get. :P

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]
Hooray for us! We've made it 13 months.

Wife_and_mommy
DO NOT feel badly! You are taking great care of your girls. They'll care much more about that than a baby book.

FWIW, I barely filled out our first child's calendar. You can imagine what subsequent children will get. :P

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

Wife_and_mommy

E

mom to dd 4/5/2004

phirey
06-03-2005, 10:36 AM
You didn't skip it! You were just too busy living it! ;-)

phirey

phirey

phirey

phirey

phirey

phirey

mysweetboy
06-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Eri, I have a calendar and a baby book that have barely been touched. I'm so bad at these things. I'm also terrible at taking video, although fortunately have taken a fair share of pictures. Haven't documented a thing during each pregnancy either...bad mommy.

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04
and a sweet baby girl due 10/05!

mysweetboy
Eri, I have a calendar and a baby book that have barely been touched. I'm so bad at these things. I'm also terrible at taking video, although fortunately have taken a fair share of pictures. Haven't documented a thing during each pregnancy either...bad mommy.

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy
06-03-2005, 10:44 AM
You've been busy being a GOOD mother taking care of your children! So don't be so hard on yourself, and if it makes you feel any better, I forget things daily and only have one. ;)

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy
You've been busy being a GOOD mother taking care of your children! So don't be so hard on yourself, and if it makes you feel any better, I forget things daily and only have one. ;)

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04

kijip
06-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh, I dumb!

Still does not make you a bad mommy. I kept telling people Toby was 18 months since I could not quite recall at all moments....

kijip
Oh, I dumb!

Still does not make you a bad mommy. I kept telling people Toby was 18 months since I could not quite recall at all moments....

kijip
Oh, I dumb!