PDA

View Full Version : Portland OR area Moms - OB recommendations

ellies mom
06-03-2005, 01:55 AM
A friend of mine just announced that she is pregnant. She is looking for a good OB or a practice that also has midwives. She has Aetna insurance if that helps. I have Kaiser so I can be of no assistance, but I told her I'd ask you all. TIA.

ellies mom
A friend of mine just announced that she is pregnant. She is looking for a good OB or a practice that also has midwives. She has Aetna insurance if that helps. I have Kaiser so I can be of no assistance, but I told her I'd ask you all. TIA.

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

jubilee
06-03-2005, 03:34 AM
I have a friend of a friend that went to an office in Gresham that she was thrilled with- has both OBs and a midwife or two. The midwife that I remember the name of is Michelle Champagne. I don't know any more than that. My OB (who I love) doesn't have midwives in his practice, at least not yet.

jubilee
I have a friend of a friend that went to an office in Gresham that she was thrilled with- has both OBs and a midwife or two. The midwife that I remember the name of is Michelle Champagne. I don't know any more than that. My OB (who I love) doesn't have midwives in his practice, at least not yet.

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

jubilee

tarahsolazy
06-03-2005, 07:02 AM
The OHSU midwives are great! The backup OBs during labor are the residents and attendings, so if she needed an OB consult, she probably wouldn't know the OB. Other than that, and a not so fancy office, its a great practice. You can have hospital waterbirth at OHSU, and OHSU has the lowest epidural rate in PDX.

tarahsolazy
The OHSU midwives are great! The backup OBs during labor are the residents and attendings, so if she needed an OB consult, she probably wouldn't know the OB. Other than that, and a not so fancy office, its a great practice. You can have hospital waterbirth at OHSU, and OHSU has the lowest epidural rate in PDX.

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

tarahsolazy

trumansmom
06-03-2005, 09:38 AM
I emailed you!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

trumansmom
06-03-2005, 09:38 AM
I emailed you!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!