PDA

View Full Version : Mommy and the tale of the black bug

JulieL
06-03-2005, 09:35 AM
So we had an unwanted black "visiter" in our kitchen this morning. As the site of ANY bug in MY home makes me ill - I went straight into action. Well DH came come late this morning and DS told Daddy the tale:

Daddy,

Yes Anthony - Daddy replies

There was a bug in the kitchen - DS runs to the kitchen to demonstrate where

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

What happened to it? - Daddy

Mommy spanked it - Anthony

(I am rolling at my 3 yr olds recall of our morning tale)

Yes, with the shoe she spanked it - Anthony

What then Anthony - Daddy

We flushed it down the toilet - Anthony says quite proud!

.................................................. .........

Isn't every thing more exciting when retold by a child? Anyway never in a million years would I describe myself - spanking an unwanted bug, LOL! Now how is he going to describe the baby kicking in my belly - that story to come later...

JulieL
So we had an unwanted black "visiter" in our kitchen this morning. As the site of ANY bug in MY home makes me ill - I went straight into action. Well DH came come late this morning and DS told Daddy the tale:

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

Isn't every thing more exciting when retold by a child? Anyway never in a million years would I describe myself - spanking an unwanted bug, LOL! Now how is he going to describe the baby kicking in my belly - that story to come later...

JulieL

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

JulieL

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

JulieL

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

JulieL

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

JulieL

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

JulieL

Daddy,

Oh - Daddy says

Yes - Anthony

billysmommy
06-03-2005, 10:36 AM
LOL That is so cute :) I love their stories

billysmommy

billysmommy

billysmommy

billysmommy

billysmommy

billysmommy

brittone2
06-03-2005, 12:08 PM
thanks for a good laugh!

brittone2
thanks for a good laugh!

brittone2
thanks for a good laugh!

brittone2
thanks for a good laugh!

brittone2
thanks for a good laugh!

brittone2
thanks for a good laugh!

amp
06-03-2005, 12:14 PM
OMG! We have a bug story here too! I ended up, lord knows how, with a big black spider (they are frequent around here) on my lower belly/shirt. Well, of course, my belly is to big (not due to pregnancy) for me to actually see it. Jacob, my savior, kept trying to track my belly with his finger and it took me a minute to catch that he was saying, "Bug. Bugee." I FREAKED out and hurridly flicked it off, only to have it run under the frige. Well, that wasn't going to do, so I grabbed a yardstick a flushed him out and killed him in the process. It all happened very fast and jacob looked so stunned, as if he thought he'd caused my freak out, so I assured him that he saved me from the big black spider and what a good job he'd done! We've told that story a lot. It's funny when he says "Mommy freak out!" and waves his arms around while telling how I got the yardstick out! Thank goodness he was there, or who knows how long I might have carried that sucker or where he would have ended up. Gives me chills just thinking about it!

amp
OMG! We have a bug story here too! I ended up, lord knows how, with a big black spider (they are frequent around here) on my lower belly/shirt. Well, of course, my belly is to big (not due to pregnancy) for me to actually see it. Jacob, my savior, kept trying to track my belly with his finger and it took me a minute to catch that he was saying, "Bug. Bugee." I FREAKED out and hurridly flicked it off, only to have it run under the frige. Well, that wasn't going to do, so I grabbed a yardstick a flushed him out and killed him in the process. It all happened very fast and jacob looked so stunned, as if he thought he'd caused my freak out, so I assured him that he saved me from the big black spider and what a good job he'd done! We've told that story a lot. It's funny when he says "Mommy freak out!" and waves his arms around while telling how I got the yardstick out! Thank goodness he was there, or who knows how long I might have carried that sucker or where he would have ended up. Gives me chills just thinking about it!

amp

amp

amp

amp

american_mama
06-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Andrea and Julie:

I love both your stories!

american_mama
Andrea and Julie:

american_mama
Andrea and Julie:

mudder17
06-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Okay, Julie and Andrea, you are totally cracking me up! Thanks for the laugh!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

mudder17

Eileen

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting

mudder17

Eileen