PDA

View Full Version : Lighthearted post: If you really, truly love avocados...

aliceinwonderland
06-03-2005, 10:42 AM
or spend a lot of time thinking about them, Best of Craig's List has something for you...

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/71156291.html

DH emailed this to me...

aliceinwonderland
or spend a lot of time thinking about them, Best of Craig's List has something for you...

DH emailed this to me...

aliceinwonderland

DH emailed this to me...

aliceinwonderland

DH emailed this to me...

aliceinwonderland

DH emailed this to me...

aliceinwonderland

DH emailed this to me...

aliceinwonderland

DH emailed this to me...

psophia17
06-03-2005, 10:48 AM
That's too funny :-D

FIL found out I liked avocados, and bought me TWO FOUR-PACKS a while back...I was so sick of them - I even posted here about what to do with them.

FWIW, 4 avocados make the perfect amount of guac for two - the scoop you get in a Mexican restaurant is never quite enough...

psophia17

FIL found out I liked avocados, and bought me TWO FOUR-PACKS a while back...I was so sick of them - I even posted here about what to do with them.

FWIW, 4 avocados make the perfect amount of guac for two - the scoop you get in a Mexican restaurant is never quite enough...

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

MarisaSF
06-03-2005, 11:41 AM
hee hee.
DH could have written a related rant. He is SOOOO picky about avocados. He won't even let me pick them out at the grocery... or at least if I pick them, he needs to have final veto power. So weird that man! He is very particular about them not being too squishy (then you have to eat them right away) or too hard (they never get soft enough). Gotta hand it to him for making the best guac, though!

The craigslist ranter should look in the TJs frozen section. Have you seen? FROZEN AVOCADO HALVES!

-Marisa, who likes to eat, but not make herself, guacamole

eta: LOL, Eri... I guess you could classify my family as "people who spend a lot of time thinking about" avocados!

MarisaSF
hee hee.
DH could have written a related rant. He is SOOOO picky about avocados. He won't even let me pick them out at the grocery... or at least if I pick them, he needs to have final veto power. So weird that man! He is very particular about them not being too squishy (then you have to eat them right away) or too hard (they never get soft enough). Gotta hand it to him for making the best guac, though!

The craigslist ranter should look in the TJs frozen section. Have you seen? FROZEN AVOCADO HALVES!

eta: LOL, Eri... I guess you could classify my family as "people who spend a lot of time thinking about" avocados!

MarisaSF
hee hee.

MarisaSF
hee hee.

MarisaSF
hee hee.

MarisaSF
hee hee.

TraciG
06-03-2005, 11:50 AM
mmmm I love avacodo's , so good in salad. Funny I was in the mood for them last week, they were so hard but I bought 2 just waiting for them to ripen. We have gotten the huge pack from Costco, now that is a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!

TraciG
mmmm I love avacodo's , so good in salad. Funny I was in the mood for them last week, they were so hard but I bought 2 just waiting for them to ripen. We have gotten the huge pack from Costco, now that is a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!

TraciG

TraciG

TraciG

TraciG

brittone2
06-03-2005, 12:03 PM
that was so funny!!! Put our fam in the avocado-obsessed category too. I forwarded the link to DH at work s I knew he'd be amused.

brittone2
that was so funny!!! Put our fam in the avocado-obsessed category too. I forwarded the link to DH at work s I knew he'd be amused.

brittone2

brittone2

brittone2

brittone2

lovin2shop
06-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Count us in as well. Avocado is absolutely the only green thing that my ds consumes. We eat them daily. This probably accounts for my ever-expanding waistline.

lovin2shop
Count us in as well. Avocado is absolutely the only green thing that my ds consumes. We eat them daily. This probably accounts for my ever-expanding waistline.

lovin2shop

lovin2shop

lovin2shop

lovin2shop

Marisa6826
06-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Yes. I saw that one a couple weeks ago. I was hysterically laughing to the point of waking Mia.

-m

Marisa6826
Yes. I saw that one a couple weeks ago. I was hysterically laughing to the point of waking Mia.

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m

Marisa6826

-m