PDA

View Full Version : Similes Wipes from Sam's Club

Kungjo
06-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Has anyone ever used these wipes before? How do they compare to the Huggies or Pampers Wipes? I have two DDs with sensitive skin. Are the Similes any good and are they gentle on your DC's bottoms?

Thanks,
Joyce

Kungjo
Hi,

Has anyone ever used these wipes before? How do they compare to the Huggies or Pampers Wipes? I have two DDs with sensitive skin. Are the Similes any good and are they gentle on your DC's bottoms?

Thanks,
Joyce

Kungjo
Hi,

Thanks,
Joyce

Kungjo
Hi,

Thanks,
Joyce

Kungjo
Hi,

Thanks,
Joyce

Kungjo
Hi,

Thanks,
Joyce

August Mom
06-03-2005, 12:55 PM
I do not like them at all. We tried them once. I found that they had a strong alcohol-like smell. And, they were not nearly as soft as Huggies Natural Care (what we usually use). Also, DS broke out in a little rash while we were using them. I can't say for sure the rash was due to the new wipes, but I always felt it was connected. We stopped using them then and there.

August Mom
I do not like them at all. We tried them once. I found that they had a strong alcohol-like smell. And, they were not nearly as soft as Huggies Natural Care (what we usually use). Also, DS broke out in a little rash while we were using them. I can't say for sure the rash was due to the new wipes, but I always felt it was connected. We stopped using them then and there.

August Mom

August Mom

August Mom

August Mom

elliput
06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
I haven't used the Similes Wipes, but I have been using the Member's Mark wipes from Sam's since DD was born in January. They are nice and thick. I have sensitive skin and so I am sure DD does too. I have not noticed either of us having a reaction to them.

HTH

elliput
I haven't used the Similes Wipes, but I have been using the Member's Mark wipes from Sam's since DD was born in January. They are nice and thick. I have sensitive skin and so I am sure DD does too. I have not noticed either of us having a reaction to them.

HTH

elliput

HTH

elliput

HTH

elliput

HTH

elliput

HTH

elliput
delete - double post

elliput
delete - double post

elliput
delete - double post

elliput