PDA

View Full Version : Susanna's birthday invite

lilycat88
06-03-2005, 04:24 PM
I SWEAR I didn't copy entirely off of Meg's (Searchdog) invite for Maggie even though they are REALLY similar. I had already decided to put the pictures across the top and bottom but couldn't figure out what to put for the "text". That part, I did copy off of Meg.

I used Microsoft Digital Image Pro to make the invite. If anyone is looking for a photo editing software that is easier to figure out (in my opinion) than Photoshop Elements but still has a lot of cool features and capabilities, I would hightly recommend it. I have both and actually did use Photoshop to edit some of the photos but put the invite together on Digital Image Pro.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/26738.jpg

Jamelin
Mom to Susanna born 6/29/2004

lilycat88
I SWEAR I didn't copy entirely off of Meg's (Searchdog) invite for Maggie even though they are REALLY similar. I had already decided to put the pictures across the top and bottom but couldn't figure out what to put for the "text". That part, I did copy off of Meg.

I used Microsoft Digital Image Pro to make the invite. If anyone is looking for a photo editing software that is easier to figure out (in my opinion) than Photoshop Elements but still has a lot of cool features and capabilities, I would hightly recommend it. I have both and actually did use Photoshop to edit some of the photos but put the invite together on Digital Image Pro.

Jamelin

lilycat88

Jamelin

lilycat88

Jamelin

new_mommy25
06-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Good job mama! Your DD is so cute!

new_mommy25

new_mommy25

new_mommy25

asha
06-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Wow! she looks adorable. Makes me wanna have one more.

Great work on the invite. Thanks for the tip on the software. I have a friend that works for Microsoft, normally he gets me all the software I want. They get it cheap and are allowed to buy it for friends and family. Now, I can ask him to get this one too.

asha

Great work on the invite. Thanks for the tip on the software. I have a friend that works for Microsoft, normally he gets me all the software I want. They get it cheap and are allowed to buy it for friends and family. Now, I can ask him to get this one too.

asha

steph2003
06-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Great job! I'm always awed by all the photo editing talent on this board!

steph2003

steph2003

searchdog
06-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Very Cute, no need for your "disclaimer" LOL

I consider it very flattering that you liked the wording on Maggie's enough to use it for Susanna. Hope you have an awesome party. I am crossing my fingers for no rain sunday, I don't want all these people in my house for her party.

searchdog

I consider it very flattering that you liked the wording on Maggie's enough to use it for Susanna. Hope you have an awesome party. I am crossing my fingers for no rain sunday, I don't want all these people in my house for her party.

searchdog

TraciG
06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
awesome job, so cute too !

TraciG

TraciG