PDA

View Full Version : Is there a BBB Yahoo group for the TTC?

alkagift
06-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Curious...not sure if the infertility group still exists, but that might be helpful. Anyone got the addy for any BBB yahoo groups on this topic?

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, who is TWO!

Momof3Labs
06-07-2005, 12:41 PM
The infertility group still exists and gets a fair amount of traffic (fortunately or unfortunately). E-mail me if you want to chat privately about membership!

amp
06-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Allison, I don't know of one, but actually asked this same question of some "friends" here when we were TTC after our mc. I felt like I could use some support, but never did ask publicly here before we conceived. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it, because I bet there would be some interest by others if you wanted to start a group for TTC.

tarabenet
06-07-2005, 03:43 PM
EDIT: Never mind! Thanks to Andrea, I figured out how to e-mail. DUH!!! I'm not always an air head...I think..... ;)

Lori,
I'm very interested. I couldn't e-mail or PM because profile disabled. If you see this, please contact me?

Thanks!

Benet

amp
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Click on the letter and pen icon in the right hand corner of Lori's post and that will allow you to send an email. I just checked it and it's working.

ETA: Glad to help and glad you got it working!

hez
06-07-2005, 04:02 PM
I was having the same thought today, as I'm starting to get signs that this month isn't the month :(

alkagift
06-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Would there be any interest? I in NO way feel qualified to represent ANY expertise, having just bought a fertility book and haven't even read it, but I'd be happy to figure out how to set up a group. There have been lots of hits to this posting, so maybe?

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, who is TWO!

wendmatt
06-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Oh I'd be definately interested, just got af again so feeling really down and thought I'd do a search about ttc. I'm clueless about tech stuff but would love it if you could set something up.