PDA

View Full Version : OT: Domestications bedding catalog?

houseof3boys
06-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Has anyone ordered from them before? It is the only store (catalog actually) that I can find a reversible navy/red comforter for Ryan's big boy bed (full size) but I am not familiar with the quality of their products. It is only $40 so I am hesitant I guess since that is so inexpensive. I want to order the curtains to match too since I don't want to worry about different colors of navy in the room!

Anyone ever order from them before?

TIA! :)

Marisa6826
06-19-2005, 06:16 PM
I ordered from them years and years ago. Their stuff seemed to be OK as I remember.

Why not just take two flat sheets and sew them together?

-m

MichelleRC
06-19-2005, 07:43 PM
I ordered a bed-in-a-bag from Domestications last year for my IL's for the holidays. They love it. No problems with my order at all.

HTH!

KrisM
06-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Our bed quilt is from there. We like it and had no problems with the ordering or the quality. This was maybe 4 years ago.

houseof3boys
06-19-2005, 08:06 PM
That would require actual sewing Marisa. HELLO!!!!!!

Silly rabbit. :)

jbowman
06-19-2005, 08:09 PM
I bought my down comforter from Domestications, and one for DH, (my boyfriend at the time) almost 13 years ago and we're still using both of them! :)

SeekerMage
06-20-2005, 12:23 AM
We bought a bed in a bag set not too long ago and I loved it. The quality was pretty good and it washes up beautifully. No complaints here, especially for the price!

Virginia Dad
06-20-2005, 08:27 AM
We have a comforter, matching pillow cases and curtains from there. We love them all. We looked everywhere for something that we both liked and couldn't find the right set. We were about to settle on something that was just ok when we saw a set we both loved in the catalog. We ordered it and have been very happy with the quality and service we received. Good luck!