PDA

View Full Version : Should I get the new BB book? I have the 2004 one.

ilovetivo
06-21-2005, 09:30 AM
What do you think? DD is 5 1/2 months old. It would mainly be for strollers I guess (I'm not sure what else). I haven't compaired the two thoroughly to see if it's worth updating it.

amp
06-21-2005, 09:34 AM
I wouldn't, I don't think. Well, in fact, I didn't. I had paid for the version I had, but when it came time for the updated book and we were buying new stuff, I went to the bookstore and checked to see what was different in the new version. A lot of the stuff is still repeat information, but with updated recommendations, as some stuff does change. The bulk of the updated book will remain very much the same, and since you already own one version, I don't think it's necessary. Probably not the answer Alan & Denise wanted to hear, but there's my advice.

wagner36
06-21-2005, 10:17 AM
I don't think that I would either, but I WOULD get toddler bargains in the next 6-12 months....

Zoey's so cute - it was great to meet you!

Momof3Labs
06-21-2005, 11:49 AM
I would not, unless you need more than just the stroller section. I find the stroller board here to be much more up to date (naturally)!

ilovetivo
06-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks all! I just figured out the convertable carseat stuff. I guess it's just the stroller stuff i'd need now.

ilovetivo
06-22-2005, 06:03 PM
You too Tara! Thanks so much :)