PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody watching Passions right now?

amp
06-22-2005, 01:34 PM
I can't believe I'm posting about this, but as I surf the boards, I'm having a good laugh, and shaking my head about this storyline with Whitney and her baby, who was adopted by Chad. They baby is sick, supposedly dying, and he needs food, but won't eat or something, so they've all been hounding Whit to nurse him to save his life. Ummm....she had this baby weeks ago, maybe longer, and never nursed him one time. How in the heck is she still gonna be able to nurse him? And I guess it never occured to them that not all babies just latch right on without a 2nd thought. Weird and not very accurate storyline! And as an aside, she gave birth to the baby, prematurely, at home, but he came out looking like a healthy 2 mth old! Hmmmmm.....the magic of tv!

Wife_and_mommy
06-22-2005, 02:25 PM
My DH got me addicted to Y&R. Yes, my DH! I've subsequently started watching B&B. Their story is really plausible too:

A long-lost wife returns. The H has to decide which family he wants to be with. Everyone's waiting around while he decides. In the meantime, he takes turns making out with each wife. I'd go for that any day. Wouldn't you? ;)

Don't you love how no one ever has to work. They all go to the office but no one works. And they change marriage partners like they change their underwear. Scratch that--they change partners more often than their underwear.

Elizabeth

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

Our second morsel due early February 2006!

buddyleebaby
06-22-2005, 02:29 PM
In order to enjoy Passions, you must suspend all reason.

Wife_and_mommy
06-22-2005, 02:34 PM
>In order to enjoy Passions, you must suspend all reason.

That should be a disclaimer before all soap operas!! :P

Elizabeth

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

Our second morsel due early February 2006!

psophia17
06-22-2005, 02:40 PM
We had 2 channels for 6 months while living in upstate NY, and the only options were NBC and CBS - luckily Passions was on NBC. That show is so whacked - it would've been good at midnight when I was up BFing DS...something to stare at and keep me awake, from confusion :P

amp
06-22-2005, 02:57 PM
>In order to enjoy Passions, you must suspend all reason.

Hee hee! Mostly I do, but I found it kind of funny to be watching that particular storyline while on these boards. It is waaay more overboard than most soaps in the weirdo catagory. Totally campy and not even trying to pretend to be serious like most soaps would like to be. I don't even know why I watch it, other than there's nothing else on then and it's during DS's nap, while I'm board surfing.