PDA

View Full Version : Labello lip balm on Amazon.com; which flavor is best?

octmom
06-29-2005, 07:59 PM
A friend is leaving for a couple of weeks in Cyprus on Friday, to visit her DH's family. We were talking about things she would bring home and I asked if they have Labello lip balm in Cyprus. She wasn't sure, but said she'd look out for it. I have only heard of it here on the boards, but I just googled it and it looks like it can be purchased through Amazon.com. Thought I should let you Labello lovers know about this. I know it's not the same as buying it abroad (the whole gelato experience), but if you are in need of a fix...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search.html/103-5674770-6466233?me=&node=3760931&keywords=labello

So, which variety is best? I may need to order some and try this stuff for myself.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

hez
06-29-2005, 08:06 PM
DH brought me back the Classic, and I'm loving it. Haven't tried any of the other kinds yet-- but they look like they'd be fun to try!

(Edited to change Regular to Classic, and to say that DH just looked over my shoulder and said he thinks he spent less than $6 for two tubes)

jbowman
06-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi Jerilyn,

A subject close to my heart b/c I just picked up 12 tubes of Labello in Italy, LOL! My favorite is the Labello Medico (medicated lip balm), but I couldn't find it during my recent visit--but I noticed it on Amazon's website. I love the orange-flavored Labello and the "Classico" (blue tube) as well. I just bought the "Pearl & Shine" and the Strawberry, but have yet to try them. I'll open them after I use up my Kiehl's, LOL! I am a lip balm/gloss junkie ;).

jbowman
06-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Heather,

I'm glad that your DH got you some Labello and that you like it! I can't wait to open mine! It will be like Christmas, LOL!

aliceinwonderland
06-29-2005, 08:25 PM
I think I tried a tropical flavor one this summer, and one of my sisters loves the cherry one :)

e.

PS. thanks for the Amazon tip, I was about to order them from Canada :)

wilelm
06-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Jill,

I share the addiction! Everytime I go I bring back tons of it. And my sister always sends some to me for a stocking stuffer at Christmas.

Sheila
Mother of Miriam, 03/10/03 and
Gabriel, 12/30/04